Leveling from 1 - 5 Part 1

Guides and walkthroughs.

Leveling from 1 - 5 Part 1

Postby Lord Dim » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:21 am

Note: This is linked with Michele L's now what do I do guide. (Having cursed chess set expansion helps! If you do please read the top part, if not, don't.)

--Cursed Users--

Grab a ride to cursed from matras port and pick up as many weapons you need, even if you dot need them, as they sell for a lot!

1) Escape the prison in which you are imprisoned.
2) talk to the court jester and accept his quest. Now go talk to the king and he will give you keys to enter the. Ullage, enter it.
3) you will encounter 2 - 3 rude citizens at the entrance, defeat them, then I to where the blacksmith is. Then tap on the puddle nearby, you will receive a skull, which will break.
4) Check the houses Nearby the beggar. One of them has a skeleton. The skeleton will repair your skull for free. Also if you haven't, use the other speak command, which gives some scrolls.
5) return to the court jester an turn the quest in.
6) now go and leave the city up the golden stairs. Sprint down the end of the path once your out, avoid tr goblins as you probably won't even hit them. Talk to the boat guy and ride on back to matra. (Estimated lvl from here: 2)
Continue on to Part two of my guide please
Lord Dim

Return to Guides