Quest's... how many?

Guides and walkthroughs.

Quest's... how many?

Postby reddragon72 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:58 pm

So I still have half the island to cover but when looking at the quest guides here I noticed it stops at level 15 guide 7 I think. Is that all the quests? I thought there were more... maybe there are smaller quests from some of the random NPC's walking the streets but I haven't been hit up for anything yet.

I am not complaining by any means I just get a little anxious when I feel there is an end. Yes I will be getting ice an fire ;)
reddragon72

Re: Quest's... how many?

Postby MasterAbbott » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 pm

The Quest has approx 53 quests that can be solved / failed (there could be more but I think that's about it). If you are only half way through the island you should have many more quests ahead of you. Just be sure to take your time and carefully explore every tile / map on islands and speak to everyone (and in my case pick pocket them as well) *a Seiry needs to keep up appearances* :twisted:

If you end up doing all quests and a fair amount of grinding (going back to areas after 7 days -in game time) you should end up finishing the game at level 16-17. So when jump into Ice & Fire you will be ready for some hard core action.
:twisted: Fear The Master :twisted:
MasterAbbott

Postby reddragon72 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:35 pm

Yea I just peeked at the 9-15 posts and there seems to quite a few left.

I just finished the sunken monastery and man that was a hard one! Just learned how to enchant as well and messed up on that dearly! The good platemail that you get from the main vasteres quest can really take enchantment BUT I screwed that up! Only put 100 on it.... :( so frign mad..

I am still trying to find this abandoned mine but I may know where it is.

At any rate this is a very fun game and has held my attention longer than any other game. I just like wondering around as well and uncovering all the area's.

Oh and I am level 11 right now but still getting by kester kicked all over the place.
reddragon72

Postby MasterAbbott » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:07 pm

don't be too worried about that armour as there is something called Mitheral Armour that you can get / obtain by doing a specific quest later in the game which the BEST armour you can get and can hold up to 600 storage of enchantments.

Also the Abandoned mine is west of Vastares City, but be warned its a very hard area to clear out. Be sure to save a lot and also be ready to mark/recall yourself out of there if you think you're going to die.
MasterAbbott

Postby reddragon72 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:03 pm

I read about that armor in the forums, can't wait to get there and snag it up. I rolled back to a previous save and decided it wasn't worth the trouble of going through the sunken monastery again.

I will be tackling that cave tonight, odd thing is I have not found it to be a quest yet, is if just a random find?
reddragon72

Postby MasterAbbott » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:29 pm

reddragon72 wrote:I read about that armor in the forums, can't wait to get there and snag it up. I rolled back to a previous save and decided it wasn't worth the trouble of going through the sunken monastery again.

I will be tackling that cave tonight, odd thing is I have not found it to be a quest yet, is if just a random find?

Yes the Abandoned Mine is a random find, no quest is associated with it. Just a great place to kill stuff, loot and get stronger.

The Mitheral Armour i have to say is the best in the base game so make sure you carefully plan how you enchant it as it has a capacity of 600 storage. I have to say there is far better armour in the expansion ice and fire that will set you back between 12-15K so best you start saving up, but also prepare to pay 10K to the black smith that makes your Mitheral Armour as well once you find it :)

happy hunting in the mines :twisted:
MasterAbbott

Postby reddragon72 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:20 pm

On my way to the abandoned mine I ran into a hole in the ground. It lead to the Empire of the witch queen. I have not seen anything in the forums on this place.... So far it is a menace being constantly poisoned lol. Good thing I know the spell. I am half way through it right now, pretty decent sized place.
reddragon72

Postby MasterAbbott » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:16 am

reddragon72 wrote:On my way to the abandoned mine I ran into a hole in the ground. It lead to the Empire of the witch queen. I have not seen anything in the forums on this place.... So far it is a menace being constantly poisoned lol. Good thing I know the spell. I am half way through it right now, pretty decent sized place.

haha yes the witch queen lair is very menacing, as there is poison traps and witches that constantly poison you! ;) if you have a high tolerance to poison you will be fine if not cast / use a wand of resist poison that should help. *mini spoiler* you will need to get a quest to finish this area in full. I wont go into too much detail but if you encounter the witch queen you wont be able to kill her. I would recommend placing a special MARK section in the lair where you can easily go back once you need to complete the quest.

Happy Witch hunting :twisted:

p.s what happened with the Abandoned mine? did you do it?
MasterAbbott

Postby reddragon72 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Actually I found reference to the witches in the part 6 10-12 quest post.

Seems I need to go east to find the quest :)

I am going to leave the witches for now and head west to the mine and get that one over and done with. The witches is not turning up very good loot so time to move on.
reddragon72

Postby MasterAbbott » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:35 am

Yes the Witches are not that good in terms of look. go and clear our the abandoned mine it will be fun ;)
MasterAbbott

Postby Xose » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:40 am

reddragon72 wrote:So I still have half the island to cover but when looking at the quest guides here I noticed it stops at level 15 guide 7 I think. Is that all the quests? I thought there were more... maybe there are smaller quests from some of the random NPC's walking the streets but I haven't been hit up for anything yet.

I am not complaining by any means I just get a little anxious when I feel there is an end. Yes I will be getting ice an fire ;)

I've counted 57 "official" quests, including the pairs that if one is solved, other is failed.
Not counted other non-official quests, like the Sathenea's Traning Camp or help The Outcast, i.e.
Xose

Return to Guides