Z's Mithira Points of interest

Guides and walkthroughs.

Z's Mithira Points of interest

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:30 am

Mithira is a big place... Much of which many do not fully explore! And if you do, you my miss the important parts! So I decided to make a little post naming points of interest and what they are for. Some are a bit outside Mithira, but are generally close by.

Places to watch for:
Blood covered street: entering this street starts a quest, which leads to some more quests, including a timed one. Only go into it when you are ready!

Palace: You cannot enter it of you haven't done the quest from the mysterious man, but this is part of the storyline and deserves to be mentioned.

Passage to Wasteland: I will not spoil, but it is in the name. The "passage" to the wasteland is in the north east of freymore. Once again, see the mysterious man.

Dock: Many think the docks hold little but only trasportation... That is wrong with Mithira! In Mithira, the docks actually link Several higher leveled expansions, the lowest one being islands of fire and ice. There is also two mysterious men, one of them removes your crime... For a price. The other, takes you to the island... Which takes you inside the palace. This also, has to do with the mysterious man of phyrn.

Portal to Phyrn:

I won't lie, but I haven't found the other portal linking from Mithira to phyrn yet! I know there is one, and finding it can help is you just started speaking to the mysterious man, as it offer easy trasportation between locations. And pass all those evil magic things.

Sylvern Tower

Yes this isn't close to Mithira, but it Has a lot to do with it! This tower holds the mysterious man, a strange old man convinced you are late in arrival. The mysterious man holds a lot of quests and is nesscary for the main quest to be complete.

Cemetery

I personally did not go here on my main, but info know from other threads there are a couple of quests there to complete. It is in the north east of Mithira.

Your House

Please note, I yet again will not spoil but block it out with a * for each letter. This building is obtained by choosing to **** freymore, if you choose to ******** freymore, think of the palace being your home... The difference is the palace has temporary shelves, while the house has permanent, one of the few in the game.

The Army Camp

This is really pointless to me, allnitndose is guard the undead city and offer shield training...

The undead city

This can be entered by speaking and completing the mysterious mans quests. I am not sure if there are quests here, if there are, please leave a comment below and I will edit this post! The undead city dose not offer any inns, but it Dose offer the card game.

The Mage Council

This offers a significant addition to the storyline... I say no more of that as I don't want to spoil anything! There is one quest giving one thousand exp and a permanent stat boost, all for killing one eye spawning beside you.

That's all for now... Leave a comment below fig you have a question or there's something I missed!
Unknown_Z

Re: Z's Mithira Points of interest

Postby Jacob_L » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 pm

It's not direly important, however you forgot to mention that the port master also provides transportation to the Uncharted Island regarding the treasure hunting quest. Just thought I'd mention it! : D
Jacob_L

Postby Unknown_Z » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:49 am

Jacob_L wrote:It's not direly important, however you forgot to mention that the port master also provides transportation to the Uncharted Island regarding the treasure hunting quest. Just thought I'd mention it! : D

Whats region... Lol
Unknown_Z

Postby Jacob_L » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:42 am

In the Mithrian Pirt, Captain Hanty will take you to Ghula Isle for a few hundred coins, where the related treasure hunting quest is based on.
Jacob_L

Postby Unknown_Z » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:43 am

Jacob_L wrote:In the Mithrian Pirt, Captain Hanty will take you to Ghula Isle for a few hundred coins, where the related treasure hunting quest is based on.

Really?
Unknown_Z

Postby Jacob_L » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 am

Yeah, really. You start the quest from buying a map from a man in his house located on the East part of Central Phryn for 1,000 coins, and he tells you to go to Ghula to find his fathers old spelunking/sailor gear. I recommend completing the quest if you haven't, the place is filled with loot!
Jacob_L

Postby Unknown_Z » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:47 am

Jacob_L wrote:Yeah, really. You start the quest from buying a map from a man in his house located on the East part of Central Phryn for 1,000 coins, and he tells you to go to Ghula to find his fathers old spelunking/sailor gear. I recommend completing the quest if you haven't, the place is filled with loot!

Going there now lol... I'm becoming one of those people waiting on the forums here hoping something new pops up!
Unknown_Z

Postby Druid » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Hmm... I can't seem to find this house.
Druid

Postby Druid » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Druid wrote:Hmm... I can't seem to find this house.

Jk, just found him. He's on the Western side of Phryn.
Druid

Postby Druid » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh wow... I feel crippled. NO MAP! The completist in me is crying.
Druid

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:13 am

UPDATE: Blood covered street is right of the alchemy ingredient shop when you face it's door!
Unknown_Z

Postby Mr. ? » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Do you have any points of interest for matras? I only have the lite version of this game But will be trying to get the full version soon
Mr. ?

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Mr. ? wrote:Do you have any points of interest for matras? I only have the lite version of this game But will be trying to get the full version soon
Um... None for inside matras. But I'll say some key points nearby... (I dunno what the lite restricts though) Zs points of matras interest:
Blood dungeon thing:
When yu enter the forest south of matras, you will find a red path near houses. Follow path, you find man. Man gives key for a door down the hole. Beware, opening door reveals2 robbers.

Cemetery:
One of the first quest areas. Contains a dungeon and a skull for the quest requireing the skull. The only other permanent storage other then your house.

Will tell more later....
Unknown_Z

Postby Mr. ? » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:07 am

Ok ive been to Those places already but thanks anyway! How about a way into the matras storehouse?
Mr. ?

Postby Unknown_Z » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:16 am

Mr. ? wrote:Ok ive been to Those places already but thanks anyway! How about a way into the matras storehouse?

Oh forgot that lol... It's at the cemetery. (the skull place) go into there and face the crypt. Don't touch it... The guy there can hurt! Turn and see an empty little space. There's a button beside it...
Unknown_Z

Postby MR. E » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Were is bolnar for the cult leaders quest?
MR. E

Postby Mr. ? » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 am

Nice name!
Mr. ?

Postby Unknown_Z » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:22 pm

MR. E wrote:Were is bolnar for the cult leaders quest?

Go to the north of Mithira I think, follow the path until you hit a gate with a guard at it. Turn west? Go to the door closest to you there.
Unknown_Z

Postby Meganemurphy » Mon May 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Unknown_Z wrote:Mithira is a big place... Much of which many do not fully explore! And if you do, you my miss the important parts! So I decided to make a little post naming points of interest and what they are for. Some are a bit outside Mithira, but are generally close by.

Places to watch for:
Blood covered street: entering this street starts a quest, which leads to some more quests, including a timed one. Only go into it when you are ready!

Palace: You cannot enter it of you haven't done the quest from the mysterious man, but this is part of the storyline and deserves to be mentioned.

Passage to Wasteland: I will not spoil, but it is in the name. The "passage" to the wasteland is in the north east of freymore. Once again, see the mysterious man.

Dock: Many think the docks hold little but only trasportation... That is wrong with Mithira! In Mithira, the docks actually link Several higher leveled expansions, the lowest one being islands of fire and ice. There is also two mysterious men, one of them removes your crime... For a price. The other, takes you to the island... Which takes you inside the palace. This also, has to do with the mysterious man of phyrn.

Portal to Phyrn:

I won't lie, but I haven't found the other portal linking from Mithira to phyrn yet! I know there is one, and finding it can help is you just started speaking to the mysterious man, as it offer easy trasportation between locations. And pass all those evil magic things.

Sylvern Tower

Yes this isn't close to Mithira, but it Has a lot to do with it! This tower holds the mysterious man, a strange old man convinced you are late in arrival. The mysterious man holds a lot of quests and is nesscary for the main quest to be complete.

Cemetery

I personally did not go here on my main, but info know from other threads there are a couple of quests there to complete. It is in the north east of Mithira.

Your House

Please note, I yet again will not spoil but block it out with a * for each letter. This building is obtained by choosing to **** freymore, if you choose to ******** freymore, think of the palace being your home... The difference is the palace has temporary shelves, while the house has permanent, one of the few in the game.

The Army Camp

This is really pointless to me, allnitndose is guard the undead city and offer shield training...

The undead city

This can be entered by speaking and completing the mysterious mans quests. I am not sure if there are quests here, if there are, please leave a comment below and I will edit this post! The undead city dose not offer any inns, but it Dose offer the card game.

The Mage Council

This offers a significant addition to the storyline... I say no more of that as I don't want to spoil anything! There is one quest giving one thousand exp and a permanent stat boost, all for killing one eye spawning beside you.

That's all for now... Leave a comment below fig you have a question or there's something I missed!

There are two quests in the undead city, feed the undead and find a chicks sister ;) not too hard but fun
Meganemurphy

Postby Matías111 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Unknown_Z wrote:Mithira is a big place... Much of which many do not fully explore! And if you do, you my miss the important parts! So I decided to make a little post naming points of interest and what they are for. Some are a bit outside Mithira, but are generally close by.

Places to watch for:

Portal to Phyrn:

Sylvern Tower

Cemetery

Your House

The Army Camp

The undead city

The Mage Council

Well you missed the most important building in mithria! K-Mart! How could you?D:
Matías111

Return to Guides