The Cursed Chess Set: First Dungeon

Guides and walkthroughs.

The Cursed Chess Set: First Dungeon

Postby Lespaul166 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm

when you start TCCS, you are immediately dropped in a short hallway. turn right and go through the door. you are greeted by a moth. talk to him and he will explain his predicament, and come with you. go and fight the guard (extremely easy, 2hit kill on lvl 1) and take his keys. unlock the door to theright. in the room you enter, turn right and walk all the way to the wall, the moth will inform you that by clicking the grey wall to the right, he can open it. do so.
you are faced by a enemy. i would recomend saving, because he will use 1 of 2 ranged attacks right away, 1 will plague you, and the other kills you instantly. kill him and turn right. cut the web, and kill the rat demon. find a switch behind a bush, once pulled, run through the alcove left, attack the wall. pretty straightforward from here
Lespaul166

Re: The Cursed Chess Set: First Dungeon

Postby Unknown_Z » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Lespaul166 wrote:when you start TCCS, you are immediately dropped in a short hallway. turn right and go through the door. you are greeted by a moth. talk to him and he will explain his predicament, and come with you. go and fight the guard (extremely easy, 2hit kill on lvl 1) and take his keys. unlock the door to theright. in the room you enter, turn right and walk all the way to the wall, the moth will inform you that by clicking the grey wall to the right, he can open it. do so.
you are faced by a enemy. i would recomend saving, because he will use 1 of 2 ranged attacks right away, 1 will plague you, and the other kills you instantly. kill him and turn right. cut the web, and kill the rat demon. find a switch behind a bush, once pulled, run through the alcove left, attack the wall. pretty straightforward from here

Excellent for the starter guide...
Try the last dungeon. Most get muddled up by it. (Not me!) Oh and you missed a part you should warn about: At one point... The last hallway you are in before you leave, a security contract is right be hide you. He can kill or hurt you if your not careful!
Unknown_Z

Return to Guides