Enchanting

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Enchanting

Postby Skymze » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm

So I need a little but of advice here. Ive spent some time on my environment magic and now have the abiltity to enchant an item up to 2700 storage. Which is good because of aquired all of the magic school items. My question is what enchantments should i use? Im a nogur with my maximum attribute being strength. Ive been using heavy weapons and armor but my abilities in dual wield, light armor, and light weapons are fairly good as well. My biggest problem thus far is taking ALOT of damage from monsters (physical damage. My magic resistance is 100%). So... What would be the best enchantments for me? Note: my attack magic is pretty good too. :)
Skymze

Re: Enchanting

Postby Catacomber » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:11 am

First of all you should enchant yourself a magic suit for various situations. For example, a suit for high mercantile so you can buy low and sell high. Have a couple of sets of armor that are all enchanted for different situations. In our expansions, a suit that's high in light armor and light weapon enchantment so you can take out monsters with a bow from afar would be very useful.
Catacomber

Postby Skymze » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Skymze

Postby br9541 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:49 am

Hey Cat! I have an enchanting question for you. What is the most enchantable items? I'm trying to build a set of suits, and hate to wast money on frevlous items. I am playing on v.1.03 on the old palm. I played out of order (quest, fire & ice, hord, ratz), but now I have obtained HOL 1-3. Any help would be great!
br9541

Postby Catacomber » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:33 am

To answer would mean I'd have to look at every item in those expansions. And I'm trying to put in a new Quest expansion, so maybe it would be an adventure for you to discover that. : )
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I