Help!!!

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Help!!!

Postby Sfantasy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi I'm stuck I have the island keys but where do I use them??? And the school of magic where is it I've done the main game but haven't fixed the bible yet I've read on the posts that I need to go to the school of magic help!!!!!
Sfantasy

Re: Help!!!

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:20 am

Sfantasy wrote:Hi I'm stuck I have the island keys but where do I use them??? And the school of magic where is it I've done the main game but haven't fixed the bible yet I've read on the posts that I need to go to the school of magic help!!!!!

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:36 am

Catacomber wrote:
Sfantasy wrote:Hi I'm stuck I have the island keys but where do I use them??? And the school of magic where is it I've done the main game but haven't fixed the bible yet I've read on the posts that I need to go to the school of magic help!!!!!

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.

By the way, we are having a wonderful time exploring using the Unity engine to make new games and that is where I am spending most of my efforts now.

If you really, really want me to spend time here answering questions I've answered again and again at the above Zarista forum, I will be most happy to do that while I have fun with Unity.

But keep in mind, the time I spend duplicating answers to questions answered above, will keep me from making any more Quest expansions ----- but we made so many, perhaps they will keep you happy with those we did make for quite a long time. : ) And you won't miss having any more.

I'm happy to answer your questions up above because I can link you there to threads where your questions have already been answered. Have a little pity and let me do my job of making new expansions.

I have to plant every flower just to give you an idea of the work involved. I'm getting a little tired. However, using Unity is a whole new world with fabulous graphics---so be kind and let me have some fun while you still can get your answers up above and I can put in a few more Quest expansions.
Catacomber

Postby Sfantasy » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Ur a dick u know that? But it's a good game
Sfantasy

Postby Jamie990 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 pm

HEY REDSHIFT!!! I reported the above comment ages ago and yet nothings been done sort it out! Delete or dit it you run this forum so keep the rules enforced :evil:
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 am

Sfantasy wrote:Ur a dick u know that? But it's a good game

Please refrain from using curse words in the future. Thanks.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:43 am

Jamie990 wrote:HEY REDSHIFT!!! I reported the above comment ages ago and yet nothings been done sort it out! Delete or dit it you run this forum so keep the rules enforced :evil:

I missed the report the first time I looked, because I'm still learning how to use the forum engine.

Although I don't condone the use of swear words, I don't think one use warrants your disproportionate anger. So please refrain from this kind of outburst in the future, thanks.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Jamie990 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Elendil / Redshift wrote:
Jamie990 wrote:HEY REDSHIFT!!! I reported the above comment ages ago and yet nothings been done sort it out! Delete or dit it you run this forum so keep the rules enforced :evil:

I missed the report the first time I looked, because I'm still learning how to use the forum engine.

Although I don't condone the use of swear words, I don't think one use warrants your disproportionate anger. So please refrain from this kind of outburst in the future, thanks.

We will see...
I appreciate you are still getting used to the forum engine so I aploagise but it is just slightly annoying to see that sort of thing still there...
And if you call that an outburst well it got your attention did it not?
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Catacomber » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 am

Since I am a girl and don't have the referenced appendage, I am not offended. I know we make good games and am always happy to know someone, even a person who can't use English grammar very well beyond four letter words is enjoying our games. : )

Jamie, your use of the English language is impressive. You don't need to use four letter words when you can argue so brilliantly. : )

Be light and just look up top if you need help. I'm busy and that is good for all of us I think. The more time I have to spend answering questions I've already answered the less time I have for making new expansions. So if you want new expansions, and you don't have the patience to search where you should, you know where to stick it. : )

And remember you bad boys, I can very easily refrain from making new expansions. : ) I have enough out there to sink any ship that would take you from Matras or Mithria and I have new projects that are a whole lot more interesting and will make just as good games. But I need the time to do that and so look up top.
Catacomber

Postby Jamie990 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 am

As always cat you flatter me immensely. In the end it is your choice no one should blame you for calling it a day on the Quest. Or at least if they get around to rubbing a couple brain cells together they won't.
Jamie990

Postby Catacomber » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:30 am

Jamie990 wrote:As always cat you flatter me immensely. In the end it is your choice no one should blame you for calling it a day on the Quest. Or at least if they get around to rubbing a couple brain cells together they won't.

We had thought of having two more to go after Celtic Rift II which is slated to follow HordeII but I could easily do those in our new projects, so I have to think about that. And then I hope people will like our new projects. While we might make Quest expansions while we're doing that, it depends on a lot of things.

While I love the Quest and am quite happy to have made expansions for it and I'd be happy to make a few more expansions for it---the Unity engine gives me fantastic graphics and a beautiful HUD and I've now learned how to do anything in it I've already done in the Quest engine. I just need the time to do it. I have to balance everything. And I thing that anyone who has enjoyed our Hero of Lukomorye series and our subsequent games will like our Unity-made games. It's still us--it's just us in 3d graphics. : )

So considering my commitment to using the Unity engine, whether I have the time to work on any more Quest expansions after Celtic Rift II, will depend entirely on on how much extra time I have to do them. The Quest expansions are a great deal of work. I have to plant every flower whereas in the Unity engine I can mass plant flowers. And I am falling in love with the Unity engine. And my first commitment after making any games is to answer the questions in my forum. I hope you can understand that that is my forum and I take good care of it and this is just a place that I have no real connection to except it's here.

Anyone that has had any contact with me knows that I have a great passion to help my players and I've made a lot of them a part of the Quest world as you'll see in Horde II if you haven't already seen that. This forum doesn't serve my players and that's one more reason why I'm not too happy to answer questions here.

This is just a place where people should help each other if they have the time. I don't think anyone really expects me to answer questions here.

And I cleaned up my last post because I don't think anyone should use bad language in forums and the forumkeepers should do their job to keep it out.

While most teens are not really going to have any problem dealing with the word dick, there were so many other ways that poster could have called me that.

They could have said Cat you are horrible.

Cat you are really not very helpful.

Cat, go suck an onion.

Cat, are you hard up for catnip right now?

Cat, did you not have a good night with hubby?

Cat, why are you being so tough. Is it because you have reasons? : ) : )

Anyway, I did not take offense but I don't think it's a good thing to have four letter words in a forum. It's a sign of deterioration.
Catacomber

Postby Sfantasy » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:32 am

My sincere apologies for my bad form. Please excuse my language it was just the result of frustration. Where I live it basically translates to being a pain or not very helpful / useful not the afore mentioned appendage. I always forget colloquialisms fail to translate fully.
Sfantasy

Postby Catacomber » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:56 am

It's OK. We didn't get off to a good foot. : )

If you want to get to the School of Magic, you have to do Baba Manya's quest to find her grandson. You won't find him alive so you have to bring her his amulet. He was exploring Prince Sarovet's Cave. To get there, go down the hole in the south. You have to make your way through the cave until you can drop down to where you can find his skeleton and get the amulet. You could face a big spider there so you have to be fast. Let me know if you can't get to that spot.

I see that you did the main game so you don't really need the gear there but of course if you don't go to the Magic School, you can't get to Argimon's dungeon and rescue me. I really, really can't repost what I've already done and what others have done about Argimon's dungeon here. Have pity and read up above if you get there. : )

If you rescue me, we are fair and square. : ) Just ask here and I'll try to help you. I am busy but I wouldn't just toss you to the wolves and spiders. : )

You need to talk to an artist in the Magic School if you want to regild the Bible.

When you say you're stuck with the island keys, which keys do you mean? If you did the little puzzle with the statues on the island you get a key that lets you get into a part of the Forest of Illusion that you otherwise couldn't get into.
Catacomber

Postby Sfantasy » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks Cat I've actually completed that part now and am most of the way through lukio 2. The only bit I'm confused on from that game now is rescuing you as I did what it says to do in the forum and still can't get the teleporter to work Norbet dies in one hit for me but the teleport won't work. Hope your having a good day ; )
Sfantasy

Postby Catacomber » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:26 am

You need lockpick greater than 75 and a key from the far northeast of the dungeon (pile of skulls) to free me after you do the little flag puzzle. Argimon did a little map of his dungeon up top if you can find it.

To set the teleporter on you should flip all the switches outside that area up since you started to play with them--each switch has a number-- after you flip up each and every switch to reset them, flip down these switches: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, and 13. : ) You have to flip them all up so you can start over. : )

It's fairly cold here. : ) But I did have a good day. It was my birthday!!!!

I was huddled up with the Unity engine trying some new things and that kept me busy. : ) I hope you had a good day too.
Catacomber

Postby Sfantasy » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Ha my wife and I moved into our first home on Friday, we worked out how to turn the heating on last night lol thanks missed switch two last time I tried it. Happy birthday for the other day. I promise to go back for you.
Sfantasy

Postby Catacomber » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:46 am

Sfantasy wrote:Ha my wife and I moved into our first home on Friday, we worked out how to turn the heating on last night lol thanks missed switch two last time I tried it. Happy birthday for the other day. I promise to go back for you.

Congratulations! I know how exciting your first house can be. : ) I hope you live there well and long. Thank you.
Catacomber

Postby Zorro8183 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Catacomber wrote:Since I am a girl and don't have the referenced appendage, I am not offended. I know we make good games and am always happy to know someone, even a person who can't use English grammar very well beyond four letter words is enjoying our games. : )

Jamie, your use of the English language is impressive. You don't need to use four letter words when you can argue so brilliantly. : )

Be light and just look up top if you need help. I'm busy and that is good for all of us I think. The more time I have to spend answering questions I've already answered the less time I have for making new expansions. So if you want new expansions, and you don't have the patience to search where you should, you know where to stick it. : )

And remember you bad boys, I can very easily refrain from making new expansions. : ) I have enough out there to sink any ship that would take you from Matras or Mithria and I have new projects that are a whole lot more interesting and will make just as good games. But I need the time to do that and so look up top.

Hi Cat, although I too am learning how to use the forums I could not stop laughing at your comment. The way you dished it back to that person was just priceless lol! I just had to say something. I'm also glad to hear that you're still making games. Unfortunately though those days I remember you getting me into that are just memories now. I got back into playing The Quest and it's so different now. I wish I could still make Expansions for mobile without having to work for Redshift or Zarista. Btw I'm married now - almost 7 years now and have our first house.

Sorry my memory isn't what it used to be. I could have up to 30 % brain damage from an acquired brain injury so I forgot to tell you that I posted a post asking for help that I no longer need as I managed to rescue you but still need help with my dragon dilemma so that part of the post is still valid.
Zorro8183

Postby Catacomber » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:03 am

I hope you have a very happy and long marriage and am sorry to hear about the injury. I was much feistier then. I've mellowed. : ) Good to hear from you. Have to find your dragon post.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I