The Spy

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

The Spy

Postby mangoose » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:39 pm

So I got envy one to help the tsar, and now he's asking me to find a spy. Ive been searching for hours on multiple forums and couldn't find a guide for finding the spy. I tried to find it myself for a few hours as well, but to no avail. On some forums, I saw the cave to the crossroads being mentioned, so Ive gone through it a few times, and I spoke to glom and nothing happened. I also spoke to everyone in the tunnel a few different times. I've checked again with the tsar to make sure I hadn't found the spy without realizing it. I also checked the gate of zlatograd to see if I could open it like glom mentioned, all to no avail. Pls help.
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Re: The Spy

Postby Steviepick88 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:50 am

The spy is best to be found (and can only be found I think) once early all other quests are completed in HOL1
You can find him at the end of the Tunnel of Zaltograg, he gives you two options- choose wisely which path you will take (personally I chose the good ending) O:-)
Steviepick88

Postby mangoose » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:14 am

Okay I've done every single quest in the expansion except for freeing cat because argimons won't let me back into his dungeon. And I checked the quest list too- every single quest except for that one. Still no spy in the tunnel. So is freeing cat a prerequisite to finding the spy?
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Postby mangoose » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Oh, and I should mention that I actually failed the Zola berry quest, but it's still completed. And I checked again that e erythema else is done except for freeing cat.
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Postby Catacomber » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:36 am

mangoose wrote:Oh, and I should mention that I actually failed the Zola berry quest, but it's still completed. And I checked again that e erythema else is done except for freeing cat.

Freeing me has nothing to do with finding the spy. The spy is in a familiar tunnel. Someplace you've been before.
Catacomber

Postby mangoose » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Yeah, I checked both tunnels thoroughly many times, but no spy.
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Postby Catacomber » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:13 am

mangoose wrote:Yeah, I checked both tunnels thoroughly many times, but no spy.

Did you check the Tunnel Out of Zlatograd---the Dark Alpawit should be there.
Catacomber

Postby mangoose » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Yea, but no dark alpawit. I finished the game once a few years ago,, and although I've forgotten most of it, I do remember the where he was, and I'm not sure why he isn't appearing there this time. I'm probably just going to restart it.
Hail Mersant!
mangoose

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I