Secret Cave/Wolves Den

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Secret Cave/Wolves Den

Postby The Questman » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:34 pm

In Chudolesye forest east there is a secret cave, you can find it by going into the center,
look south and you will see rocks. If you take this entrance you can leave but can't come back from this entrance you must use part 2 entrance.

Monsters: 5 level 25 Phantoms, hits with magic missle hp 500, 1 Queen of the wolves, level 27, hp 700,hits with poison and curse, 3 wolves lv 25, hp 600
When you enter turn around you leave by the ladder make sure to get the chest and make sure to touch the mirrors they give xp but one gives a monster and xp the first mirror you see has the queen the other mirrors just give xp when you get to the hall with the gold door go down till you see a bush there is a switch behind it it will break the wall to the left of it.

This is the second part of the cave which can get you to the first part of the cave after removing the wall.
The second part of the cave is by an inn and of you look at the map you will see two circles one of them is the entrance to the cave.
Go to Chudolesye forest West not east for the second part of the cave and find and go in the hollow tree you should find Glom so talk to his he will disappear then click on the wolf wall behind him making another wall disappear then go to the sign that says cave of concealing and revealing walls then move north by 1 turn left and tap the wall it should break (but only if you went to the inn and got his quest) and if you turn around that and tap that wall it will open then go and tap the dirt giving you the hornbeam but you have to have his quest then go to the other side there are 3 wolves stronger than regular ones I think you find them by going all the wadown the cave and tapping the wall you can find it easier if you look on your map you should see 2 caves the one you just went in and the one you are in and go to the end of the cave go to the middle wall turn around and tap the wolf wall WARNING after tapping the wall it will open and two Great Wolves which are level 25 with 500 health and very strong and they will spawn and attack you and more wolves if you didn't kill them before in the first part of the cave and there you go please message me if you find out more and thanks for read (Sorry for any grammer mistakes English is not a good subject for me)
That's all please reply if you find out more, thanks
I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.
The Questman

Re: Secret Cave

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:08 am

Thanks for posting that. : )
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I