Magic Mushroom - Ooops?

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Magic Mushroom - Ooops?

Postby forloveofbirds » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Hi -

I was given the quest "Bring Borovik the Magic Mushroom" and did as requested - kill the thief (whose name is evading me) in the Ancient Temple in the NW part of the continent to get the mushroom. Easy enough.

My problem, however, is that I do not have the mushroom in my inventory. I picked it up and did a few things before attempting to turn it in, such as buy and sell a few items, and make more potions via alchemy.

So my question(s) are - 1. Is it possible to actually use up the mushroom in a potion? Also, is it something that you can sell? I do not recall doing either, but I simply may not have noticed if I had. 2. Can I still finish the main quest of this expansion without finishing this mushroom quest? In other words, can I skip it? I go back to Borovik and cannot complete the quest, of course. Tzar needs me to get the spirits to allow him to build a base on their land, and I am assuming that I cannot do so until I finish the mushroom quest. Am I wrong?

My last back-up save is about 8 hours ago, so I'd like to not have to go back to that save if need be. Any and all feedback/help is appreciated!
forloveofbirds

Re: Magic Mushroom - Ooops?

Postby Catacomber » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:02 am

I answered you on my website.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I