Healing nilfont

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Healing nilfont

Postby Guiltius » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:16 am

I'm on the heal nilfont quest during your meeting with solovey where you have to use heal wounds and remove curse on the goblin, but it's not working for me and my heal magic is over 100. I also saw where I have to give him scrolls but when I try it just drops onto the floor and I've been stuck on this for about 3 hours trying... What am I missing?

Thanks.
Guiltius

Re: Healing nilfont

Postby DeMenchev » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:38 pm

You need an item that can cast/teach Cure wounds touch and give it to him. You can also give him a scroll of Magic immunity, while a scroll of Cure wounds touch won't work. Then you'll need a wand of Remove curse touch (but not cast it, it is a really useless spell. I wonder why have they been added in the first place?)
DeMenchev

Postby Guiltius » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:43 pm

What I'm not understanding is how to give him such items? About all I can do is drop it on the floor in front of em. Unless you mean use these things on him. I appreciate your help
Guiltius

Postby DeMenchev » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:58 am

By talking to him. Do you have any? You need a good Heal magic skill level as well.
DeMenchev

Postby Guiltius » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:36 am

I reloaded the game and spoke to him and it worked. Idk what happened before. :(
Guiltius

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I