FAQ about Zarista Expansions

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

FAQ about Zarista Expansions

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:07 am

We made a new expansion for The Quest HD--Thor's Hammer. We've ported Hero of Lukomorye I to HD. The work is very hard and the testing takes a long time because of changes. We're not going to be able to port more than two expansions probably a year. So if you want to play our older expansions through, you are better off staying for now with the Quest Classic. It all depends on what you prefer.

It's not only hard work for us. It's very hard on our testers who have a life outside The Quest. So this is our schedule.

Possibly before Christmas--Celtic Rift.

Next spring--Hero of Lukomorye II.

Next fall--Celtic Rift II.

This is what we always did in the past--two expansions a year. Of course then it was easy to make new expansions, but to port them is very, very, hard and I have to buy all new HD graphics.

Please support us and continue to buy the Classic version. Thanks.That helps us be able to afford the new graphics we need to make the HD version. : )
Catacomber

Re: FAQ about Zarista Expansions

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:50 am

Catacomber

Postby stbassy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:37 am

Bought nearly all of the original expansions... except the latest one... jade dragon? (Will probably buy it just to support the devs...)
Happy to rebuy all the expansions as they are released.

Can we subscribe to some email alert so we know when a new expansion is available?
stbassy

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:06 pm

stbassy wrote:Bought nearly all of the original expansions... except the latest one... jade dragon? (Will probably buy it just to support the devs...)

Can we subscribe to some email alert so we know when a new expansion is available?

Thanks for your support. Just check,the front page of my website. :) The announcement is always there. I think Redshift sends out a notice. Celtic Rift needs more testing but should be finished in the next few weeks.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:07 am

From the feedback I've gotten, we knocked ourselves out to make Jade Dragon. : ) Will eventually port it to HD. Looking forward to that.

To make life easier, I can always post in the thread for each expansion when it's been sent to Redshift and when it's been released.

Celtic Rift is coming along. Testing. You wouldn't want it released without good testing. Just have faith. I'll put up the quest list and the map soon.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 am

stbassy wrote:Bought nearly all of the original expansions... except the latest one... jade dragon? (Will probably buy it just to support the devs...)

Just made a thread at my website to announce new Zarista Games releases---you can check it here---

http://catacomber.com/index.php/forum/a ... d-releases
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:12 am

Ready to send Celtic Rift to Elendil for phoneizing.

Celtic Rift Quest list and map are here.

http://catacomber.com/index.php/forum/c ... -map#11326
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I