Argimon's Dungeon Help

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Harryhowser » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 am

Hello.

I am stuck in a corridor containing 13 switches and don't know what combination to hit switches. I have tried a Fibonacci sequence and this hasn't opened any doors.

Please can you provide some assistance?
Harryhowser
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby DeMenchev » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 am

The sequence activates a teleporter. There are some fake walls. *Spoiler alert* You can find maps and guides at catacomber.com
DeMenchev
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:40 pm

And just one more hint--Google Fibonacci sequence. That's the answer.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:32 pm

Harryhowser wrote:Hello.

I am stuck in a corridor containing 13 switches and don't know what combination to hit switches. I have tried a Fibonacci sequence and this hasn't opened any doors.

Please can you provide some assistance?


Other than the knowing from the other posts that a) this does not open that door, b) this works through the Fibonacci sequence, you need to know that c) the door is open some other way and the switches are useless unless you open it. Which you can do by carefully searching within these *walls*...
iwastetimeongames
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby jaquan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:31 am

iwastetimeongames wrote:
Harryhowser wrote:Hello.

I am stuck in a corridor containing 13 switches and don't know what combination to hit switches. I have tried a Fibonacci sequence and this hasn't opened any doors.

Please can you provide some assistance?


Other than the knowing from the other posts that a) this does not open that door, b) this works through the Fibonacci sequence, you need to know that c) the door is open some other way and the switches are useless unless you open it. Which you can do by carefully searching within these *walls*...


How do you open the door near these switches? I have 3 doors in there that I cannot open.
jaquan
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:13 am

In Argimon's Dungeon you mostly need keys to open doors although there are some switches. There is a map of the switches up at my website from long ago. Nothing's changed. It's in the Hero of Lukomorye I thread and is called Argimon's Dungeon Map. It shows the location of the keys.

To open the gate by the switches you need K5, the Gold Dragon Key. That map will show you where it is. : )

Hint: If you kill Norbert, you will not make Argimon happy.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby jaquan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:57 am

Catacomber wrote:In Argimon's Dungeon you mostly need keys to open doors although there are some switches. There is a map of the switches up at my website from long ago. Nothing's changed. It's in the Hero of Lukomorye I thread and is called Argimon's Dungeon Map. It shows the location of the keys.

To open the gate by the switches you need K5, the Gold Dragon Key. That map will show you where it is. : )

Hint: If you kill Norbert, you will not make Argimon happy.


I will check your map out. I may have to go back to an earlier save. Thanks for answering. I'm waiting to get accepted at your website, otherwise I would of asked qt there.
jaquan
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:30 am

I just enabled you. I've had some trouble with spam. Your first post will need to be approved so don't worry. Just let me know here if you have a post you don't see. I'll try to watch for any. But I do try to get a catnap in so just wait for me to wake up or post here to let me know you need a post enabled. : )
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby jaquan » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:39 am

Catacomber wrote:I just enabled you. I've had some trouble with spam. Your first post will need to be approved so don't worry. Just let me know here if you have a post you don't see. I'll try to watch for any. But I do try to get a catnap in so just wait for me to wake up or post here to let me know you need a post enabled. : )


Thank you very much!! Your one of the best Cats I know! Naps r good but make sure you get plenty of rest!
jaquan
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Aeon » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Is there really no chance to get back in Argimon' s dungeon anymore after I returned back? I did quest for Argimon (found his item) but planned to rescue cat later. About 10 years ago, playing on Palm I found you, but now just forgot that I will have no chance to get back...:-(

So my quest is still active (why not failed then..?). Unfortunately I do not have any closer save (just from grotto around 25 game days ago, but it is too much to go through again.

Now finishing my last quest (supplies) and done but I'm very unhappy fhat I could not save you. Please! Also spared (did not sell cat' s chest from Hammer, you see how honest I' m ?).

Last question- what are snowfeathers good for? I remeber that I used them somehow in the past. I've collected 5 of them.

Thank you

Aeon
Aeon
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Am at relatives. I thought there was a way back. Will check tonight.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby iwastetimeongames » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:47 pm

Catacomber wrote:Am at relatives. I thought there was a way back. Will check tonight.


It's so scary when you insert bits from real life
iwastetimeongames
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby jaquan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:27 am

iwastetimeongames wrote:
Catacomber wrote:Am at relatives. I thought there was a way back. Will check tonight.


It's so scary when you insert bits from real life


:lol: :lol:
jaquan
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:56 am

Aeon wrote:Is there really no chance to get back in Argimon' s dungeon anymore after I returned back? I did quest for Argimon (found his item) but planned to rescue cat later. About 10 years ago, playing on Palm I found you, but now just forgot that I will have no chance to get back...:-(

So my quest is still active (why not failed then..?). Unfortunately I do not have any closer save (just from grotto around 25 game days ago, but it is too much to go through again.

Now finishing my last quest (supplies) and done but I'm very unhappy fhat I could not save you. Please! Also spared (did not sell cat' s chest from Hammer, you see how honest I' m ?).

Last question- what are snowfeathers good for? I remeber that I used them somehow in the past. I've collected 5 of them.

Thank you

Aeon


This is a moral dilemma. Argimon set it up this way so that an artful, crafty and cunning player could not leave Norbert alive, bring Argimon his item and get his reward and then go back and kill Norbert.

However, I am starving in that rotten dungeon and many, many years have passed so I think Argimon may forgive me if I do a walkaround for you. I'll send you a pm. You must keep it in ultimate secrecy and you must swear that you won't kill Norbert and you will try to rescue me. : )
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby jaquan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:03 am

Catacomber wrote:
Aeon wrote:Is there really no chance to get back in Argimon' s dungeon anymore after I returned back? I did quest for Argimon (found his item) but planned to rescue cat later. About 10 years ago, playing on Palm I found you, but now just forgot that I will have no chance to get back...:-(

So my quest is still active (why not failed then..?). Unfortunately I do not have any closer save (just from grotto around 25 game days ago, but it is too much to go through again.

Now finishing my last quest (supplies) and done but I'm very unhappy fhat I could not save you. Please! Also spared (did not sell cat' s chest from Hammer, you see how honest I' m ?).

Last question- what are snowfeathers good for? I remeber that I used them somehow in the past. I've collected 5 of them.

Thank you

Aeon


This is a moral dilemma. Argimon set it up this way so that an artful, crafty and cunning player could not leave Norbert alive, bring Argimon his item and get his reward and then go back and kill Norbert.

However, I am starving in that rotten dungeon and many, many years have passed so I think Argimon may forgive me if I do a walkaround for you. I'll send you a pm. You must keep it in ultimate secrecy and you must swear that you won't kill Norbert and you will try to rescue me. : )


Where is this norbert feller? Can you give me a hint please. I restarted thinking I'd killed him but I'm sure now that I didn't.
jaquan
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:05 am

He's in Argimon's dungeon ---where the 13 switches are there are two gates to get to him. Argimon doesn't want you to kill him as he is his pet. If you do kill him, you get a lesser reward from Argimon. So if you didn't kill him, consider yourself lucky. : )
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Zorro8183 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Ok I have a few questions...

I've heard that you're supposed to leave Norbert alive to finish the quest but if you do that how do you get back? I'm guessing this item you're supposed to find is behind Norbert but he won't move so what gives? Why program the game with such an obvious flaw?

Can anyone please answer this? If anyone knows a work around that would be great. Also how do you get to the main land?
Zorro8183
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:23 pm

Re: Argimon's Dungeon Help

Postby Catacomber » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:08 am

I think you can set him aggressive and maneuver around him without killing him. You have to do a little waltz.

To get to the mainland, you need to set the teleporter in the Fisher Hut active. Talk to Gorlitza on Muck Island.
User avatar
Catacomber
 
Posts: 1380
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am
Location: New York City


Return to Hero of Lukomorye I

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests