Guide or faq

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Guide or faq

Postby Throbbinwood » Sun May 06, 2018 4:42 pm

This seems like a stupid question, but...

I can't seem to find a real guide to several of the quests in hero of lukomorye.

I can post a question for each Quest separately, but I've been looking around, and it seems like for the most part people are asking about bugs and other things that can't be solved with a guide. The fact that that is coupled with several mentions of a guide leads me to believe that I'm simply missing a link to a guide for hero of lukomorye.

I didn't just post this without looking for this guide, but I'm hoping somebody might do me a favor and just post a link to the guide.

Again I feel foolish for not being able to find a guide if there is a guide, but I have to admit, I'm just not that capable when it comes to message boards.

On a side note I don't usually like to rely on a guide, but several quests are just stubbornly tough to solve, like the spider web in the den of the spiders, for the quest given by mokoshka, or the retirement home cyclops. I've tried for a couple of days to figure it out, but I guess I'm just not smart enough for those quests.
Throbbinwood

Re: Guide or faq

Postby Catacomber » Wed May 09, 2018 3:55 am

You can check my website for an FAQ for Hero of Lukomorye I but there is no guide I know of.
Catacomber

Postby Throbbinwood » Sat May 19, 2018 1:02 am

Thanks, Cat.

Yes, I tried to register a few times, but the site just never let me register.

You built a fantastic game, I only wish the platform was built with more of a quest log and/or text log! I HATE asking for help on rpgs, but I can't exactly do much without being able to check what someone said after they said it, and most of the questgivers won't repeat some crucial detail.

Oh well, lost and having fun. :/
Throbbinwood

Postby Throbbinwood » Sat May 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Also, thank you for the replies, but it seems you have already answered these - I can't become a member at your site, but you've answered it.

I think your obligation (you were nice, not obliged to explain) is done.

I'm hoping someone else might help, because while you are being VERY nice, you aren't really answering my questions, and you shouldn't have to.

Thank you for making a fun and complicated game, and thank you for caring, even years after release.

I realize these questions have all been answered - but I can't become a member on your forum, and so I can't find the answers there. Thank you for caring, though. You rock.
Throbbinwood

Postby Catacomber » Sat May 19, 2018 5:05 pm

I don't know what the registration problem is. You could try again.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I