Zloba berries for Golyak

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Zloba berries for Golyak

Postby Totallylost » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:58 am

So I'm wondering whether it's actually possible to solve this quest and if so, how?

I've managed to cure the villagers by tickling them with the snowbird feather but that results in Golyak's quest being failed.

I can't seem to find the Zloba berries in Baba Yaga's forest or inside of her domain... I'm suspecting there aren't any to find but be interested if anyone knows this for certain.

Thanks
Totallylost

Re: Zloba berries for Golyak

Postby Catacomber » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:40 am

The Zloba Berries are on the ground in various places in Yaga's Taiga, to the right of Fortress of Zlatograd. In the Classic version that forest is called Baba Yaga's Forest. In the HD version, it's Baba Yaga's Taiga. I'm not sure now which version you're playing. But the location of the Zloba berries in each is the same. On the ground.
Catacomber

Re: Zloba berries for Golyak

Postby Totallylost » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:12 am

Catacomber wrote:The Zloba Berries are on the ground in various places in Yaga's Taiga, to the right of Fortress of Zlatograd. In the Classic version that forest is called Baba Yaga's Forest. In the HD version, it's Baba Yaga's Taiga. I'm not sure now which version you're playing. But the location of the Zloba berries in each is the same. On the ground.

Oh my god I’ve just been ignoring those thinking they were berries dropped by enemies. Looks like I managed to stumble across the right solution by accident- my player character is clearly v blessed (giving money to those beggars early on in the game has paid off).
Totallylost

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I