Help Nifont

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Help Nifont

Postby Raftaman » Thu May 02, 2019 5:54 am

Hi,
I tried everything to help Nifont in any way. During the conversation I do not get the chance to hand over these 2 spells Cure wounds touch and Remove Curse touch. And casting these 2 spells on him does not work either. I'm desperate because it can not be that hard. Can you mess up this quest and finaly not solve it?
Heal Magic 202
Raftaman

Re: Help Nifont

Postby DeMenchev » Fri May 03, 2019 5:32 am

You need to have a scroll of Cure wounds touch in your inventory. A book may also work, and high skill something that's needed too, but you have that sorted out. The hardest part is napping or loading a save before a not yet visited magic shop to have the right scroll appear. And it probably won't appear in the highest-level shops, so you need to visit a mid-level one.
DeMenchev

Postby Raftaman » Sun May 05, 2019 12:30 am

Oh man
It wount work with scrolls. You have to use wand ☹️
Raftaman

Postby Catacomber » Sun May 05, 2019 2:50 am

Nifornt needs your help twice. To heal him, you need either a scroll or wand or removecursetouch in your inventory. All you need is to have it in your inventory. You need either a scroll or wand of curewoundstouch and Healing Magic greater than 50 for the other cure. Whether you need a scroll or wand of curewoundstouch depends on whether or not you are a Rasvim.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I