Magic resistance

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Magic resistance

Postby Sirwin.sml » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:27 am

My character in the main game is a battlemage, and I was considering purchasing some of the game expansions. However, I heard that the magic resistance of enemies in the expansions makes magic useless. I also heard that Zarista games fixed this issue in the remastered version (the version I play on), but I didn’t get clarification. Does anyone know what the story is with that?
Sirwin.sml

Re: Magic resistance

Postby Catacomber » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:41 am

We managed to lower the magic resistance of most monsters in the remastered versions. Some we left high of course because some should have high magic resistance but others are susceptible to magic. There are also certain monsters you can only kill with a certain spell which makes them quite challenging to fight with magic.
Catacomber

Postby Sirwin.sml » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:42 am

Catacomber wrote:We managed to lower the magic resistance of most monsters in the remastered versions. Some we left high of course because some should have high magic resistance but others are susceptible to magic. There are also certain monsters you can only kill with a certain spell which makes them quite challenging to fight with magic.

So would you say that attack magic is now a viable ability in these expansions?
Sirwin.sml

Postby Catacomber » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:46 am

I think so. Testing Basilisk's Eye, a new expansion, I fight with magic a lot. So have upped that every time I level up.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I