Gorlitza's supplies

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Gorlitza's supplies

Postby Turtleman » Thu May 03, 2012 6:56 pm

It seems I accidentally sold the supplies I was supposed to deliver for Gorlitza. I make a habit of selling off stuff fairly quickly to control inventory. This time I sold too much stuff. Does anyone have a list of the supplies. Maybe I can get them back. Or else I'll have to go way back to a real long ago save.
Turtleman

Re: Gorlitza's supplies

Postby Catacomber » Sat May 05, 2012 4:55 am

Ahem, Turtleman, I got this letter from Gorlitza by pigeon mail--she asked me to post it here.

Dear Turtleman,

I gave you a list of the supplies I needed. Did you sell my list or stash it in your home in Mithria?

Here it is again. You owe me a beer.

Please be sure to deliver the following supplies to General Belomor in Zlatograd. Be sure to hand him the falchions; long sword; long bows and steel bows as they are the most useful weapons.

He'll tell you where to put the rest. You can take the potions to the hospital and the food to the inn. The most important items are those weapons I mentioned.

Two Falchions
One Long Sword
Four Long Bows
Three Steel Bows
Five Master Quivers
Four Poisoned Quivers
Five Cure Poison Potions
Ten Cure Plague Potions
Five Cure Paralysis Potions
Eight Strong Healing Potions
Ten Full Healing Potions
Nine Full Mana Potions
Ten Small Mana Potions
Ten Loaves of Bread
Ten Pieces of Cheese
Ten Pieces of Meat

Sincerely,

Gorlitza

P.S. After all this work you had better finish my quest or I will write Agent Kolobok. : )

http://www.catacomber.com/forum/recent
Catacomber

Postby Turtleman » Mon May 07, 2012 10:24 pm

LOL. I try to do all these side quests cause I'm trying to build up as high a Fame as possible. So it disturbed me that I messed up this quest. I was Saintly til I rescued Cat, then I lost some Fame so now I'm just Blameless. Oh well, I'll get it back.
Turtleman

Postby Catacomber » Sun May 13, 2012 5:52 am

Blameless is still a Hero. : ) I'm sure you'll get back to Saintly. : ) But Blameless is not so bad.
Catacomber

Postby Turtleman » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:35 pm

I've almost got it all back. Still lacking a certain bow. Then I'll be able to return it. Shew. For a self inflicted quest, this one has been hard. LOL
Turtleman

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:58 am

So... it seems I made the same mistake :? Any chance of recovering the 4 long bows and 3 steel bows?
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:21 pm

iwastetimeongames wrote:So... it seems I made the same mistake :? Any chance of recovering the 4 long bows and 3 steel bows?

You can buy them. Those are base game items that are sellable in shops.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Catacomber wrote:
iwastetimeongames wrote:So... it seems I made the same mistake :? Any chance of recovering the 4 long bows and 3 steel bows?

You can buy them. Those are base game items that are sellable in shops.

Yeah, I thought so. I just can't find them in the main map cities' shops.I guess I will have to do some tourism, gah.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:46 am

Avram the Smith sells the Steel Bows. I'll let Blinko in the Cyclops' Shady Rest Retirement Home sell the other bow.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:01 am

Catacomber wrote:Avram the Smith sells the Steel Bows. I'll let Blinko in the Cyclops' Shady Rest Retirement Home sell the other bow.

Are these found before having to admit to Gorlitza that I screwed up?

Also, I found the container at the hospital to drop the potions. Where do I leave the food and weapons (erm, once I have them back)?
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:05 pm

General Belomor solves the quest. You'll never see Gorlitza again. He's the one who wants the weapons, etc.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:57 am

Catacomber wrote:Avram the Smith sells the Steel Bows. I'll let Blinko in the Cyclops' Shady Rest Retirement Home sell the other bow.

When I try to talk to Blinko now, the game will crash. The one time it "worked" it was showing my inventory in both the sell and buy tabs.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:51 pm

This sounds like a memory glitch. Maybe sleep in an inn for seven days and go back. I will check again though.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:10 pm

I just tested Blinko and everything works as expected. Try sleeping for seven days in an inn and go back to him.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:09 am

Catacomber wrote:I just tested Blinko and everything works as expected. Try sleeping for seven days in an inn and go back to him.

Apparently Blinko got fired and someone else opened shop in Muddy Bryn. It wasn't working so I inn slept for a week. Then it did start working but, despite sleeping and coming back over time, he never sells the items needed for the Goritza's supplies quest, nor does Avram – again, despite coming back/sleeping etc.

No big deal, but I thought you guys would like the feedback.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:18 pm

Golyak the Smith sells normal weapons and armors. Those are the items I was aware some people sold off. Can't do more than that. What doesn't he sell? And, by the way, thanks for letting me know but he should do his job. : ) Blinko got Altzheimer's sadly and had to sell his shop to Golyak who relocated to Muddy Bryn.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Catacomber wrote:Golyak the Smith sells normal weapons and armors. Those are the items I was aware some people sold off. Can't do more than that. What doesn't he sell? And, by the way, thanks for letting me know but he should do his job. : ) Blinko got Altzheimer's sadly and had to sell his shop to Golyak who relocated to Muddy Bryn.

The items would be the weapons in Gorlitza's list. Personally, I do have the 2 falchions and 1 long sword but do NOT have 4 long bows and 3 steel bows.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:05 pm

The Long Bow is a "normal" weapon and should eventually show up there. The Steel Bow is a "better" item. Avram the Smith should sell it.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:01 am

Catacomber wrote:The Long Bow is a "normal" weapon and should eventually show up there. The Steel Bow is a "better" item. Avram the Smith should sell it.

I've literally slept over it multiple days but never to find either. I'll keep trying.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Are you playing the standalone game or the embedded game?
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Catacomber wrote:Are you playing the standalone game or the embedded game?

Not sure I know what that means... If you mean the standalone HOL app vs the main Quest App with HOL mounted into it – it's the latter.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:53 am

Yes, that's what I meant. Why don't you just go back to Matras and see if it shows up in the blacksmith's shop there? You have two chances then.
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:02 am

Catacomber wrote:Yes, that's what I meant. Why don't you just go back to Matras and see if it shows up in the blacksmith's shop there? You have two chances then.

It took 30 game days in which I visited 4 blacksmiths (Matras, Vastares, Muddy Bryn, Avram) every day in a row, to then sleep 24hours every time – but eventually I did get those weapons.
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:40 am

You have proved yourself a true Hero of Lukomorye and worthy of the Exalted Three-Pronged Badge of Patience. : )
Catacomber

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:11 am

Catacomber wrote:You have proved yourself a true Hero of Lukomorye and worthy of the Exalted Three-Pronged Badge of Patience. : )

HAHAHAHA
iwastetimeongames

Next

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I