Gorlitza's supplies

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Re: Gorlitza's supplies

Postby Turtleman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:14 pm

"Three Pronged Badge of Patience."

To get that, does it help to chew Trident gum?
Turtleman

Postby Catacomber » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:27 am

You might have to journey to the bottom of the ocean to find any. : ) (This is joking. There is no such trident in this game. On the other hand----in Macha's Curse it would fit in really well.)
Catacomber

Postby Jolinuk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:22 pm

Catacomber wrote:Ahem, Turtleman, I got this letter from Gorlitza by pigeon mail--she asked me to post it here.

Dear Turtleman,

I gave you a list of the supplies I needed. Did you sell my list or stash it in your home in Mithria?

Here it is again. You owe me a beer.

Please be sure to deliver the following supplies to General Belomor in Zlatograd. Be sure to hand him the falchions; long sword; long bows and steel bows as they are the most useful weapons.

He'll tell you where to put the rest. You can take the potions to the hospital and the food to the inn. The most important items are those weapons I mentioned.

Two Falchions
One Long Sword
Four Long Bows
Three Steel Bows
Five Master Quivers
Four Poisoned Quivers
Five Cure Poison Potions
Ten Cure Plague Potions
Five Cure Paralysis Potions
Eight Strong Healing Potions
Ten Full Healing Potions
Nine Full Mana Potions
Ten Small Mana Potions
Ten Loaves of Bread
Ten Pieces of Cheese
Ten Pieces of Meat

Sincerely,

Gorlitza

P.S. After all this work you had better finish my quest or I will write Agent Kolobok. : )

http://www.catacomber.com/forum/recent

Thanks , I would like to know to whom or where I have to deliver theses itemes : Five Master Quivers
Four Poisoned Quivers
Because I sold by mistake the five Master Quivers and I don't know where to get them and when I by Them do they have the same name ?
Gone with the wind ;)
Jolinuk

Postby Catacomber » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:38 am

You have to deliver them to General Belomor in Zlatograd. The quivers are arrows--Master Arrows, Poison Arrows.
Catacomber

Postby Jolinuk » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:45 am

Catacomber wrote:You have to deliver them to General Belomor in Zlatograd. The quivers are arrows--Master Arrows, Poison Arrows.

Ok thanks , dear Catacomber :)
but I don't why he says nothing about the quivers , maybe because I don't have all 5 master quivers with the same amount of arrows , I'll try and get them all 5 with same amount of arrows. By the way I finally had them faster by killing archers in Lukomorye. ;)
Gone with the wind ;)
Jolinuk

Previous

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I