Stuck on Melkovod Bay & more info on new magic school items

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

Stuck on Melkovod Bay & more info on new magic school items

Postby Jerry » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 am

Hi,

I've posted these on catacomber forum too, but yet to receive any replies so am hoping someone here can help me. I am stuck in HOL1.

When I use the other tunnel from Muck Island I exit at Melkovod Bay (there are 2 tunnels, one takes you to the fortress of Zlatograd), after killing the zillion monsters who attacked me I find I am stuck as there is no way around the fortress and there is a door to my left that won't open.

When I exit the fortress using the exit tunnel from Zlatograd I get blasted by Demonic & Hungry Moles :(

I am at Lvl 23 so it shouldn't be this hard to kill the monsters :(

Also anyone has any ideas how these work - there is no manual for HOL1 that I could find like the Quest Manual (the pdf version is amazingly useful)

- Basal Assault
- Lethal Eloquence
- Thieftouch
- Dragon Nail
- Illuminated Enchanted Manu
- Niubium Skin
Jerry

Re: Stuck on Melkovod Bay & more info on new magic school it

Postby Catacomber » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:46 am

I gave you a fairly detailed reply. If you have the latest update, you should be able to open that gate if you have the badge.
Catacomber

Re: Stuck on Melkovod Bay & more info on new magic school it

Postby Jerry » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:57 am

Thanks Cat for the detailed reply which was very helpful. I posted this before your reply on your catacomber forum, hoping someone else had similar issues and was able to help me. I took the advice and increased my lvl and enchanted all my armor to the hilt.
Jerry

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I