Help needed for few quests.

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

Help needed for few quests.

Postby Satz » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:59 am

Hi all.
playing this ecpansion game for quite somedays and had great experience. finished many quests without much trouble. now im here to ask few doubts and help.

1. for the Ghostlisht Sword sword quest i got the ores, but hiw to get the "ghost light".??
my agent kolobok had given few hints, but before reading it i pressed a button. so im held up with this.

2. in strah mountain wher can i find "maul". for getting "mountain hammer" to defeat "mountain ghost". i know its completely optional and not really necessary. but still i need that hammer for my collection. ;). (note I've got the mana charger already and completed the destruction spell quest)

3. In web of spores dungeon there is puzzel doors with a note something relating to a musical note/tune. how to open this door?
Satz

Re: Help needed for few quests.

Postby Satz » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:58 pm

ufffff... after too much confusion and tries,
* i've managed to complete Ghostlight sword quest. and that completes 100% of HOL II quests. :) :)

* I've also rested for a week outside strah mountain (at a near by village inn) and got the "maul", and with that got the "mountain hammer" :) :) :)
special thanx to one of our member, who posted about "resting for a week and check again", in another thread. thanx mate. ;)

im stil dazzled with the web of spores dungeon, especially that door. is there anyone who explored 100℅ of this dungeon???

please share and help me mates.
Satz

Postby Catacomber » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:57 am

There's a pic up at my website and instructions. You need the Rod of Myces on a shelf in the east. Equip the rod and hit the door to open it. You need to remove the guy whose guarding the door. Find a sphere and hit it. The pic at my website should help you. I can't repost it here right now. Not at my computer.
Catacomber

Postby Satz » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Catacomber wrote:There's a pic up at my website and instructions. You need the Rod of Myces on a shelf in the east. Equip the rod and hit the door to open it. You need to remove the guy whose guarding the door. Find a sphere and hit it. The pic at my website should help you. I can't repost it here right now. Not at my computer.

No CAT, I've checked searched ur forum/website. im unable to find any post relating to "web of spore" nor "Rod of Myces". :( :(

take your time and try to help me out please.
Satz

Postby Satz » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:49 pm

gezzzzzz.. i dint notice the hint given there... got the pillar moved and got the rod. opened the door and thus explored this area. ive finished the mushroom quest earlire itself without entering this room.
*spoiler alert*
thanks to the herb/medicine seller at Order of Sword fortress ( that merchant underground next to librarian) he sells lenzigs mushroom (don't mind my bad spelling :D ) needed for that mushroom quest.

for others who is having trouble getting into this door, cast "Magic Immunity" spel on and touch/ tap the blue skulls on the wall of "Web of Spore" area. this is avoid exp reduction or stress in getting back your reduced exp. ;)

thanks for the help CAT. :) :) Great huge expansion with lot of quests. enjoyed and thrilled.
Satz

Postby Catacomber » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:09 am

thanks. What level are you? Working on Macha's Quest.
Catacomber

Postby Satz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:57 am

Catacomber wrote:thanks. What level are you? Working on Macha's Quest.

im on lvl 37 now. planning to reduce till 30 (thanks to few monstets and evil blue skull on the wall which can deduct my experience. by this i do not want to recreate a new character ;) )
Satz

Postby Catacomber » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:59 am

Macha's Curse will probably start around level 30. But there will be a training area if you're lower.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II