Trying to reach Princes Vasilisa

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

Trying to reach Princes Vasilisa

Postby Charles_Pain » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Good evening, sirs and ladies,

I've encountered next sort of problem while exploring cozy lands of Lurkomorye: I can't remove purple force field, which is blocking entrance to the tower in Ezersk. I have already tried finding lady in the Ezersk North End during the night, but without any positive results. I have literally spend 3-4 hours in real time while running in this zone at the night-time and still can't find this helping lady. I will be very pleasant if anyone could provide me some precise guidance to let me out of this frustrating situation.

Scincerely yours,
Charles Payne
Charles_Pain

Re: Trying to reach Princes Vasilisa

Postby Cs97 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:45 pm

Use the teleporter to ezersk. Wait till night, then go to ezersk: north end. IMMEIDEATTLY go left 6 spaces, then go up. The building should be shaped like a U on the map
Cs97

Postby Charles_Pain » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:02 am

Thank you for the reply!

I've already seen such instructions, but they didn't work for me. Still, the problem was solved, when I spoke to the Black Bogatyr. Right after that the Lady had appeared in her place, which I visited hundred times before at night time. If someone has same issues, maybe talking to the Blakc B should solve the problem.

P.S. Pheromones in the Abyss sells keys to both towers (in case you have lost/hasn't picked one)
Charles_Pain

Postby Catacomber » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 am

Hi, Charles_Pain, I accidentally hit the wrong button when you applied to my website. Could you try again. I'm so sorry. Little buttons, big paws.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II