Dream lord Something color quest

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

Dream lord Something color quest

Postby Matthewtester » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 am

The dream lord wants something colorful what could it be and where can I find it
Matthewtester

Re: Dream lord Something color quest

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 am

Matthewtester wrote:The dream lord wants something colorful what could it be and where can I find it

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.

It's a decision you have to make--either I continue making expansions or I duplicate answers to questions I've already answered at the above place. : ) Otherwise, help each other.
Catacomber

Postby Zax-fa » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm

The dreamlord wants this golden bird that's somewhere in the harem.
Zax-fa

Postby Unknown_Z » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:34 am

Catacomber wrote:
Matthewtester wrote:The dream lord wants something colorful what could it be and where can I find it

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.

It's a decision you have to make--either I continue making expansions or I duplicate answers to questions I've already answered at the above place. : ) Otherwise, help each other.

I knew it! Cat dose just copy and paste!
Unknown_Z

Postby Catacomber » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:03 am

Cat is busy making the next expansion and has answered all these questions many times.

You do want a new expansion, don't you? : )

Maybe you should copy and paste. : )

I only have so many hours in the day. Something will have to suffer if I have to tend forums other than my own. I think you know that though and you're exercising your sense of humor.

A sense of humor is a good thing. : )
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II