How to get muddy mildew meat

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

How to get muddy mildew meat

Postby Matthewtester » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:48 pm

I can't seem to get it to work I put the meat in the muddy pond but and wait but it's doesn't work. What am I doing wrong
Matthewtester

Re: How to get muddy mildew meat

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:26 am

Matthewtester wrote:I can't seem to get it to work I put the meat in the muddy pond but and wait but it's doesn't work. What am I doing wrong

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.

It's a decision you have to make--either I continue making expansions or I duplicate answers to questions I've already answered at the above place. : ) Otherwise, help each other.
Catacomber

Postby Druid » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey, I haven't gotten to the point that I need the meat, but if you have the expansion enabled and just keep using "create food", it will make some eventually. I jut got a bunch of it on accident. try buying a wand of create food and keep reloading your game until you get it.
Druid

Postby Zax-fa » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:11 pm

You can get it by giving some meat to elizibeth at the muddy pond.
Zax-fa

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Catacomber wrote:
Matthewtester wrote:I can't seem to get it to work I put the meat in the muddy pond but and wait but it's doesn't work. What am I doing wrong

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.

It's a decision you have to make--either I continue making expansions or I duplicate answers to questions I've already answered at the above place. : ) Otherwise, help each other.

Get cat, I've seen you post this exact thing twice now... Do you just copy and paste? Lol
Unknown_Z

Postby Catacomber » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 am

Yes, because I'm busy making the new expansion, Celtic Queen. I could stop and just answer questions twice or thrice or thirty times here that I or someone else has answered already, but that wouldn't get the new expansion out, would it? : )

Here you should help each other and if you don't get the answer you need you know where to go.

The only reason for this forum is like the old Playhaven forum where people helped each other.

Usually Michele directed the newbies there to my forum. She's busy learning programming right now and so I have to do that if you want that help. : )
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II