Death cap

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

Death cap

Postby Steviepick88 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:45 pm

In the area where the lady at that small market place gives you the option to try a mushroom, you get transported to that mushroom garden behind you is a note saying 'death cap isn't happy with you eating his mushrooms and that he's coming!' But if you kill him a message comes up on the screen saying that you will never get the secret item or something, how do you get this item and what is it then?

If it's the spellbook you find by removing the bushes in this little area then I've called his Bluff :P

Anyway this is my first ever post to the forum so I hope I've done it right! Huge fan of the game and Cat you are brilliant, keep it up girl! ;P
Thanks so much
Steviepick88

Re: Death cap

Postby Catacomber » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:17 am

Steviepick88 wrote:In the area where the lady at that small market place gives you the option to try a mushroom, you get transported to that mushroom garden behind you is a note saying 'death cap isn't happy with you eating his mushrooms and that he's coming!' But if you kill him a message comes up on the screen saying that you will never get the secret item or something, how do you get this item and what is it then?

If it's the spellbook you find by removing the bushes in this little area then I've called his Bluff :P

Anyway this is my first ever post to the forum so I hope I've done it right! Huge fan of the game and Cat you are brilliant, keep it up girl! ;P
Thanks so much

It's the spellbook Fungal rage. : ) It sounds like you got it. Thanks very much! : ) Meow!
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II