Potion of Horalek

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

Potion of Horalek

Postby alpal » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Hey!
I've only recently discovered the quest series and have been having a great time playing through the expansions.
I've completed HOLII but I am left with an item called the potion of Horalek that I can't seem to find what it does/what to do with it, other than sell it for 6M. I was wondering if anyone knew if it has a function other than that?
I'm thinking it may be to get my mole back, though I seem to have invalidated that as an option, by a choice I made.
alpal

Re: Potion of Horalek

Postby alpal » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:39 am

Resolved - Apparently it's one of the items used to get what you lost in MDC back from Hermoine. Alternatively, you can sell it at the Souk in MHII for 10M.
alpal

Postby cloudtirones » Sun May 10, 2020 5:21 am

What are you saying you will get that on prison of sword of order. And it is not usable
cloudtirones

Postby Catacomber » Tue May 12, 2020 4:41 am

You can't drink or sell the potion of Horalek in Luko II. But it does have a use in Luko II. That is true in both the Classic and HD versions. So in the Classic version because some players wanted a use for it I made it sellable in the Souk in Mithril Horde II.

Mithril Horde II has not been ported to HD yet. It will be hopefully later this year or early next year.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II