Moles bug?

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

Moles bug?

Postby Allan727 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Possible bug. I went down the mole hole right at the beginning. Cleared it out. My backpack buddy told me of secret walls. I got through the first. The second i think i see, but cant clear it. It is in southeast area against a north wall. It is dark gray. Touch it (ios 11) and attack and nothing. The music plays like there are more monsters around. I went backto quest giver who said to keep hunting, went back, and two moles were right at entrance. Killed them searched all around and no more. Went back to quest giver and he sd still mor done. Went back again. Music is playing, but it is empty, and cant find any other secret walls.

I am an experienced platey, so i know the interface and the basics well.
Allan727

Re: Moles bug?

Postby Catacomber » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:01 am

There are many entrances to the Mole Tunnels. And there are many moles. That's not a bug. You just have to find the other entrances to find the other moles.
Catacomber

Postby Allan727 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:08 am

Ah ok. It looked like a starter quest, something to get your feet wet. It is hard to know if a dungeon has everything in it to complete a quest, or if you just need to stop banging on walls all night and assume the answer will become obvious later and move on. We as players are being trained to look at boards like these so we don’t waste a lot of time looking for solutions within the dungeon that aren’t there. I’ve always liked dungeons that are self contained. I don’t mind then spending the time looking for a solution if I know there is one there. Thanks for replying.
Allan727

Postby iwastetimeongames » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:34 am

I had the same issue (also posted on Cat's forum). Not only with that mole wall (which sounds like the famous "troll toll") but also with the wall in the monastery. In both cases, agent K. suggests there's a fake wall – in the case of the monastery not clearly spottable (but I saw the map on the other forum locating it in the southwest wall of the larger middle section of the minimap), in the case of the mole dungeon apparently the same one that's in a different color. No action – tapping, hitting, burning – will reveal the hidden areas.

Since similar issues have been reported on other HD versions, I, too, like Allan727, thought that this was a glitch in what seem to be a starter quest. Especially since it occurs in 100% of cases in the initial map location. But it's ok if we are supposed to just go back at a later point – also in the case of the monastery though?
iwastetimeongames

Postby Catacomber » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Allan727 wrote:Possible bug. I went down the mole hole right at the beginning. Cleared it out. My backpack buddy told me of secret walls. I got through the first. The second i think i see, but cant clear it. It is in southeast area against a north wall. It is dark gray. Touch it (ios 11) and attack and nothing. The music plays like there are more monsters around. I went backto quest giver who said to keep hunting, went back, and two moles were right at entrance. Killed them searched all around and no more. Went back to quest giver and he sd still mor done. Went back again. Music is playing, but it is empty, and cant find any other secret walls.

I am an experienced platey, so i know the interface and the basics well.

That is indeed a bug to a degree. Not a real bug because if you have the help the Angel quest, you can break those walls but you shouldn't need to wait on that.

You can have the bug finders' reward---an item named after you. Please let me know asap what you'd like. Thanks. Otherwise, I'll give you an item. : )

@iwastetimeongames----ditto for you as I posted at my forum----this is different from the glitch.

You can either wait for the update of get the Repair the Lighthouse quest from PointofLight in Redshift University and then go to the lighthouse and get the Help the Angel quest, then you're good to go.
Catacomber

Postby Allan727 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:45 am

Awesome. Ive always wanted to be geeky and wear a cape in real life just for one day. How about a tricked out cape?
Allan727

Postby Catacomber » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:11 am

Allan's Heroic Cape? : ) Leatherista who sells normal items will sell it.
Catacomber

Postby Allan727 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:24 am

great thanks!
Allan727

Postby Catacomber » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:07 am

Sent you a pm. : )
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II