Money from Order of the Sword

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

Money from Order of the Sword

Postby Drolius » Thu May 16, 2019 12:30 am

Is it possible to get back the XP and money that gets taken from you during the part of the quest to get into the Order of the Sword? I had over 700k gold and 250k XP taken and i wann know if its gone forever
Drolius

Re: Money from Order of the Sword

Postby Catacomber » Thu May 16, 2019 2:47 am

You can restore your xp by touching a yellow sphere in the northwest of the Mole Tunnels. I'm not sure about the gold. Martelius designed the Order of the Sword. If it's lost, there are many ways to make more money. Who took it from you or where was it taken so I can take a look.
Catacomber

Postby Drolius » Thu May 16, 2019 3:34 am

It was reduced to 0 at the part where you must choose between losijg something and sacrificing the White Dragon eggs. I believe it is one of the first tests. I can get more gold its just the Order of the Sword also requires you to pay 10,000 gold to each shop owner in the order as part of the quest. After selling all i could i have only a few thousand
Drolius

Postby Catacomber » Fri May 17, 2019 4:09 am

I see where it happened. You're playing the Classic version. In the HD version, I took that out because I thought it was too harsh.

Do you have an earlier save file? I could do an update to take it out in the classic version.

The HD version of Order of the Sword is more forgiving.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II