In Maniacal mirror room , cannot access browned out sections

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye III.

In Maniacal mirror room , cannot access browned out sections

Postby DanZoda » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:43 am

Heroes of Lukemon 3: http://catacomber.com/discussion/365/st ... m-r#latest I'm in the Maniacal mirror room , and cannot access the browned out left side sections in post titled "stuck at beginning of MMR". I suspect these areas have Kozney's lair trap and death. i have the mirror room key. Wearing Kosney's eye. Been through all 6 mirrors. Cannot get into left browned areas of post "stuck at beginning of MMR". Please assist. otherwise love these games, got them all.
DanZoda

Re: In Maniacal mirror room , cannot access browned out sect

Postby Catacomber » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:01 am

Not entirely sure which area you mean but if you mean the area I think you mean, you need to walk around the Mirror Room until you set visible the mirror in the northwest. Top northwest. That will take you there.
Catacomber

Postby DanZoda » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:43 pm

Hello Cat and thanks. I have been through all 6 mirrors, and cannot get into the discolored parts of the following MMR areas: http://catacomber.com/uploads/editor/kl ... sxtvdb.jpg Any help will be greatly appreciated.
DanZoda

Postby Catacomber » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:05 am

I don't understand what you mean by discolored parts. Can you circle something on that pic?
Catacomber

Postby DanZoda » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:36 am

The 2 browned out left areas in map : http://catacomber.com/uploads/editor/kl ... sxtvdb.jpg
Thanks for your help. I have been through all 6 mirrors.
DanZoda

Postby DanZoda » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:24 pm

Hello Cat, you asked where i was, i failed to say, so, i have been everywhere except for the shaded places in the previous post's link. I have saved throughout , so can get anywhere, (except for the shaded areas). Thanks in advance, greatly appreciate your wisdom.
DanZoda

Postby Catacomber » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:04 am

There are eight mirrors. You need the one on the southeast that requires a Snowy Quartz Gem. It's on a shelf there but you have to make the shelf visible. The other mirror you might not have explored yet is in the northeast and requires Labradorite which is also on a shelf there you need to set visible.

I wouldn't say I have wisdom. Just a good memory and notes. : )
Catacomber

Postby DanZoda » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:20 pm

Thanks Cat, Don't know how i missed the last 2 mirrors. Greatly appreciate your excellent assistance. Got a Shimmering key, and Colgate palace key i don't know where to use, but essentially finished the game. Thanks greatly.
DanZoda

Return to Hero of Lukomorye III