Castle of Oborot

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye III.

Castle of Oborot

Postby StijnArnauts » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:18 pm

Can anyone help me, I have only one quest left: Kozney's Mage. But I can't find him in Castle of Oborot.

From reading posts here, I've understood that he should be after the corridor with the three switches, and I've managed to remove the pit in that corridor, but there is a dead end after the gate.

I also understand that there should be another quest giver, Cat, where you can jump upwards around the three switches. But that area after jumping upwards is only four blocks large, and there is noone there.

I've seen posts from the developer with the map editor, and I can see where both these areas should have passages. But for me there are blocks in the way.

I've shot all sides of the large cube with a moat around it, and shot across the moats after the front door in the area after the twin stair cases. I went around the whole level tapping every wall. I'm starting to think my game must be bugged.
StijnArnauts

Re: Castle of Oborot

Postby Ezdra » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:55 pm

Kozney's mage may be not after the corridor with three switches, he's somewhere else in HD version behind a breakable wall.

As for Cat's area, it's not uncommon to be unable to get there on that ledge, I got stuck there too. I believe you need a quest other than Eric's quest to free Cat. Try a quest list from Zarista Games' site and maybe I'll find the right quest too.
Ezdra

Postby StijnArnauts » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:07 pm

Huh, I don't actually have Eric's quest to free Cat. Where can I pick that up?
StijnArnauts

Postby Ezdra » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:32 pm

Exit the castle and look a bit to the northwest. Try coming to the castle later. Do you have many unsolved quests? There are very many in this expansion - 78!
Ezdra

Postby Ezdra » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:40 pm

Turns out I didn't have his quest too, though I believe I talked to him. Kozney's mage is there after the switches, yes
Ezdra

Postby StijnArnauts » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:16 pm

Thanks, I can't believe I never noticed that house outside the castle! That was my last quest, I had already finished the rest of the game. Off to the next expansion!
StijnArnauts

Return to Hero of Lukomorye III