Find the sword and Dr. Vlad

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye IV.

Find the sword and Dr. Vlad

Postby Balduir » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:39 pm

Hi there, first of all, the quest and all the expansions are so great. I am playing since 2012 and enjoyed also so many expansions. For HOL IV I am stuck now, for Gen. Belomor I was not able to find the sword - this may be also the reason, why I cant get to second floor of Kozneys Castle.
For Dr. Vlad I have seen the map at Catacomber website, but still I cant get there - any hint?
Balduir

Re: Find the sword and Dr. Vlad

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:23 am

Did you deliver all the items you were supposed to,to General,Belmore?

Can you put up a pic of your in game map of the first floor so I can see where you haven't been?
Catacomber

Postby Balduir » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:48 pm

Balduir

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:43 pm

To get to the second floor, you need to have done Tzar Yaromir's quest, Find Kozney's Death--For Tzar Yaromir in the Royal Headquarters, find the remaining four pieces of Kozney's death. Bring the duck, rabbit and the needle to Tzar Yaromir. Destroy the oak with a spell.

I think from your map, you haven't found the Oak Tree yet. At my website in the HOLIV faq section there's a guide to finding Kozney's Death--you can see the location of the Oak Tree there.

You also need to have found Dr. Vlad and you need one of the belts--Life, Death or Chaos.

That unfilled in area on your map on the left is where Dr. Vlad is. You need the key to his Cell to get in there.

There's a wall there that you need to cast unlock at. In your map pic, there's a switch showing in the lower left side--near there is the wall you need to cast unlock at. See pic I am putting up at my website.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye IV