Forgotten Underground Help

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye IV.

Forgotten Underground Help

Postby Stile » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:30 pm

I am in the Forgotten Underground where a note on he wall states "Four fires = one entrance". I am then confronted by a red sphere that I can't figure out how to get past.

Can I get a hint?

Thanks
Stile

Re: Forgotten Underground Help

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 am

Stile wrote:I am in the Forgotten Underground where a note on he wall states "Four fires = one entrance". I am then confronted by a red sphere that I can't figure out how to get past.

Can I get a hint?

Thanks

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.

It's a decision you have to make--either I continue making expansions or I duplicate answers to questions I've already answered at the above place. : ) Otherwise, help each other.
Catacomber

Re: Forgotten Underground Help

Postby Patricia » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:21 pm

If you havn't found out, I'll make an "help each other reply":,you'll find a Fairy orb/wand in the Forgotten Underground. Attack the four read objects with the wand, and they disappears. The book is in one of the barrels :-)
Patricia

Return to Hero of Lukomorye IV