Two uncompleted quests, Nether Spirit

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye IV.

Two uncompleted quests, Nether Spirit

Postby AUI » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:50 pm

So I’ve beaten HOLIV, except for these two quests involving the Nether Spirit; Attain the Magister Ability and Consult the spirit. So far I’ve spoken to Forelock and he sold me something I can’t remember the name of... But when I go to speak to the Nether Spirit, both about the Magister Ability and Kozney, he rejects me and pushes me away. He claims that I don’t have a keen enough intellect even though I’m wearing my enchanted rings that give me a total of 540 intelligence stat. Please tell me what I’m doing wrong or what I’m missing here!! I’m playing on Classic Version BTW.
AUI

Re: Two uncompleted quests, Nether Spirit

Postby Catacomber » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:38 am

AUI wrote:So I’ve beaten HOLIV, except for these two quests involving the Nether Spirit; Attain the Magister Ability and Consult the spirit. So far I’ve spoken to Forelock and he sold me something I can’t remember the name of... But when I go to speak to the Nether Spirit, both about the Magister Ability and Kozney, he rejects me and pushes me away. He claims that I don’t have a keen enough intellect even though I’m wearing my enchanted rings that give me a total of 540 intelligence stat. Please tell me what I’m doing wrong or what I’m missing here!! I’m playing on Classic Version BTW.

About the ability--you need Mind Magic greater than or equal to 135 and a Golden Chest.

About Kozney--you need Mind Magic greater than or equal to 140.
Catacomber

Re: Two uncompleted quests, Nether Spirit

Postby AUI » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Thanks!!! I’ll be seeing you in HOLV...
AUI

Return to Hero of Lukomorye IV