Victory park, Ioann...

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye IV.

Victory park, Ioann...

Postby Gabriel » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:04 am

I'm far into the gamę but I haven't been able to Reach those areas. I know that I'm supposef to find the rock smasher on an island on the kin grust łąkę but its not there! I dont know if I had it and sold it. Can't remember. Msybe I'm looking in a wrong place? Phredd doesnt have it.

Also where do I find the key to the closed door in seversk, close to the lake?
Gabriel

Re: Victory park, Ioann...

Postby Catacomber » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:04 am

There's a boat in the east of Victory Park that will take you across to St. Ioann's Island. You can get to that area where the boat is by stepping on the right blue pentagrams on the ground.

If you need a pic, come back.

The Rock Smasher can't be sold.

The key to that gate is the Victory Park Key. You can find it in the Monument of Obereg from a statue there.
Catacomber

Postby Gabriel » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:42 pm

But I need the Rock Smasher in order to get to Victory Park, right?
There's an area with three "walls" in the south of Kin-o-Grust lake, where a mole is also walking. I suppose I have to destroy them to walk further.
If the hammer is not on the tiny island on Kin-o-Grust lake, than it means I must have dropped it somewhere. Strange, as I always hoard everything I find.
Gabriel

Postby Catacomber » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:43 am

You do need the Rock Smasher. It's on the ground in the middle island of Kin'-Grust Lake. It will respawn if you sleep for 21 sleeps in an inn not in that level.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:43 am

You do need the Rock Smasher. It's on the ground in the middle island of Kin'-Grust Lake. It will respawn if you sleep for 21 sleeps in an inn not in that level.
Catacomber

Postby Gabriel » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:58 am

I haven't respawned the Rock Smasher, but I got to Victory Park thanks to Your advice.
I found the key in a statue in the big building and walked in. Got to the Ioann Island as well and solved all related quests.

Can't remember now what happened to the Rock Smasher or how I used it, I must have mixed something up.
Gabriel

Return to Hero of Lukomorye IV