Random Question

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye V.

Random Question

Postby Cortland300 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:23 pm

Is there anyway someone can make a sword in the game that looks like a Keyblade (maybe call it a Key Sword for copyright issues) and has a high level enchantment? Doesn’t even have to be made from scratch, it can be a reskin of an already strong weapon with a high base enchant. Like, the Lightsaber swords that were in the Classic Quest Asteroid DLC. I miss those and I didn’t see one like that in the current Quest Asteroid, but even if I did, it would be lower level due to the level requirements of that DLC.
Believe in Jesus as the son of GOD, repent from your sins, and you shall be saved.
Cortland300

Re: Random Question

Postby Catacomber » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:44 am

I'll take a look at the sword you're talking about. If you mean add a new graphic for a sword, I can't do that in the HD version. I can't really reskin one.
Catacomber

Postby Cortland300 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:19 pm

Yeah, I was wondering if a new weapon could be added or a weapon be reskinned. So I guess my question now is, there is a sword, called the Immortal sword I believe from this expansion. I can’t remember, I had my saves deleted and just recently had to restart. But what can be done with that?
Believe in Jesus as the son of GOD, repent from your sins, and you shall be saved.
Cortland300

Postby Catacomber » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:47 pm

Right now, with Redshift as busy as they are with Quest2, nothing because Imcan't give them anything to upload unless it's extremely pressing.

But for when times get back to normal, what do you mean? I can only change the color of a weapon and change what it does, for example, poison the opponent, drain hp, etc.
Catacomber

Postby Cortland300 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:04 pm

I completely understand. But I appreciate your response. I was just curious about it
Cortland300

Postby Cortland300 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:46 am

So about this original question. Are you able to make the Immortal Sword have a higher enchantment cost? It currently can be enchanted to 9000, but can it be made into a higher number? I can enchant up to 191,000 cost, but nothing has been higher than GoldenGhost purple wand from Hero Luko 5. Or could you have a staff like the Photoks Fishing Rod be able to have a higher cost. I am playing around with build options with staffs
Cortland300

Postby Catacomber » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:14 am

I don't know the answer to those questions. I have to ask Elendil. I can plug in any number I want to. However, it may so destabilize the game that your character is useless or it may not work.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:37 am

I asked Elendil and his answer is: it seems enchantment values are stored a signed 16
bit so the maximum is 32767.

That would be way overpowered however. Neither of us know if it would be safe.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:59 pm

What I could do,is try a slightly higher enchantment in Ragnar's Revenge which I'm working on now and get some feedback from the betatesters. Say 10000 and see how that works. I'd hate to increase the Immortal,Sword and have it ruin people's player. I know one betatester who really maxed out his character and had to start fresh.
Catacomber

Postby Cortland300 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:09 pm

I completely understand. And I am thankful for the response. I realized I hit a cap when it came to fortified magic. I was able to reach +30k strength and 8k intelligence and endurance just from enchantments and magic spells from some other DLC’s. I didn’t want to become more overpowered lol. I only started this character about a month ago and I didn’t even finish the main story line =]
Cortland300

Postby Catacomber » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:15 am

I can put someone who can upgrade the Immortal Sword and a staff from HzoLV in Ragnar's Revenge.
Catacomber

Postby Ezdra » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:11 pm

Someone who can upgrade the sword is a good idea. Sure, it's really OP, but for fun's sake as a reward for finishing the HoL series, I think we can trust The Questing pros to test the limits of The Quest's engine - for fun's sake
Ezdra

Postby Catacomber » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:46 am

It's in Ragnars.
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye V