Miner magister and axe class3

Forum for discussing Escape from Asteroids.

Miner magister and axe class3

Postby Balduir » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Hi there,
I really enjoyed playing the expansion.
Now there is the point I would appreciate some help.
How to become the magister and get the class 3 axe?
And a second question- traverse the garden seems impossible for me. There is the hint - I use the numbers written there but nothing changes. May there be a bug or do you have more hints for me?
Thank you
Balduir

Re: Miner magister and axe class3

Postby Catacomber » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:26 pm

Balduir wrote:Hi there,
I really enjoyed playing the expansion.
Now there is the point I would appreciate some help.
How to become the magister and get the class 3 axe?
And a second question- traverse the garden seems impossible for me. There is the hint - I use the numbers written there but nothing changes. May there be a bug or do you have more hints for me?
Thank you

To become a Miner Magister, talk to Seivit in Mineral Plains. You have to do a quest for him.

The garden is traversible. No glitch or bug. Let me take a look and I'll be back. : )

Look at the evil faces on the wall--there are buttons on each side to adjust the numbers up or down.
The Red face's number has to be set to 5.
The Yellos face's number has to be set to 3.
The Blue face's number has to be set to 8.

Once you've set those numbers right, step on the golden floor switch that is next to the sign "I like to watch the flowers from up on the hill."

That sets a global and makes a lot of flowers visible.
It also makes it so a pink lotus-looking flower to the east of the sign that says "Do Not Pick My Flowers", allows you to pass over it without being moved back. And asome similar flowers that are north of the door in the far west also allow you to pass over them without being moved back.

So set those numbers correctly. Stand on that golden floor switch and move carefully along.
Catacomber

Return to Escape from Asteroids