Cave of Winds

Forum for discussing Asteroids.

Cave of Winds

Postby tincan » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:20 pm

Help! Stuck again - in Cave of Winds. I’ve unlocked the door to another (east) area of the cave, and found the fellow Lysus the Seer. Also, I’ve found the area which is accessible with shrinking ability. And I’ve climbed down one hole, and killed some very lethal “height creatures” (?). Now the only inaccessible area remains: magical green energy field is blocking my path. Behind the energy field I can see a mutant hound and a howling wind bat. How to get rid of the energy field?
tincan

Re: Cave of Winds

Postby tincan » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:33 pm

It was a button!
tincan

Postby tincan » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:16 pm

Found the ace of spheres but can’t find the pentagram place. Where to go with ace of spheres?
tincan

Postby Catacomber » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:03 pm

I'm not at my computer but tap on the link at the top of this list of expansions, "Zarista Games Site". Tap there on the Attack from Asteroids thread. Scroll down a bit to Attack from Asteroids FAQ. Your answer should be there.

If it's not, come back and I can help you tomorrow.
Catacomber

Postby tincan » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:44 pm

Thanks for the FAQ tip, that was really helpful! Except for the strange error in description of Five of Spheres and Six of Spheres. It says like this:
You will be transported to the Howling Forest. You'll find a statue south and a little east. Tap it to receive the Six of Pentacles. Step back on to the pentacle you arrived on.

You will be transported to the Waning Forest. You'll find a statue south and a little east. Tap it to receive the Six of Pentacles. Step back on to the pentacle you arrived on.

So the tips for #5 and #6 are the same. There is no statue in Howling Forest. Probably there is one in Waning Forest, haven’t checked yet.

What’s the correct tip for Five of Spheres?
tincan

Postby tincan » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:55 pm

Never mind, found it now!
tincan

Postby Catacomber » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:38 am

Thanks. I corrected the instructions for how to find the Five of Pentacles. : )
Catacomber

Postby tincan » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:15 pm

Happy to report Attack main quest is now solved! Thanks again for the games!
tincan

Return to Attack from Asteroids