More permanent storage bays in your home in Mithria

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

More permanent storage bays in your home in Mithria

Postby Turtleman » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:58 pm

I have a thought on permanent storage in your home.

Which would work, if either?

1. Adding more bays in the main game? That would probably require an update. I read that yall don't want to do that. Which I understand.

2. Creating an expansion that adds permanent storage bays to your home in Mithria. I can see 5 places in the lower floor and 8 places in the upper floor where bays could be added. Would such a thing interfere with or even crash your home?

I would actually pay for an expansion. Not expecting it for free.

Or, maybe knowing how to do it myself. (creating the expansion I mean, not altering the original game)

The main reason for wanting this is for inventory sorting. There ARE plenty of permanent storage bays scattered throughout the game's expansions, but that would take up lots of slots in my recall spell list. Having it all in one place would be optimum.
Turtleman

Re: More permanent storage bays in your home in Mithria

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:47 am

As said previously The Quest will not receive any more updates, sorry. We really have to work on our new game full time. ;) (That includes expansions. Any new expansions have been by Zarista Games.)

If you are so inclined, you can create expansions for yourself. Easy to use on PC, not that easy on iOS or Android (in fact it might not even be possible on newer versions of Android, Google is continuously tightening what people can do with their device and I don't really have time to keep up).

Information on the editor: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4952
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion