Inventory problems

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Inventory problems

Postby Alamore » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:07 am

I am a Mage that loves to enchant and I am getting to a point where I have something for everything but not the carrying capabilities to hold it any suggestions
Alamore

Re: Inventory problems

Postby Jacob_L » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:38 am

Hello Alamore :)

It's a shame that's happened to you, ive never experienced it myself. However I've got some insight uponit based on my inference of what the situation is. First off, what exactly are you carrying in your pack? Could you possibly discard any items of low importance?

Another suggestion, based on your enchanting skill, would be to imbue some articles of armor/clothing with some Feather or even Strength. Feather is very useful for any low Strength character like yourself. Every point of Strength however grants an extra 10 WGT to your available pack, but my guess is that a point of Strength costs more storage points than that of Feather. So the desicions are up to you on my suggestions, or you could wait for some more from our other wonderful forum members.
Jacob_L

Postby QuestFan » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Enchanting with Endurance also helps.
QuestFan

Postby Jamie990 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 pm

What you want to do is if you are in the main game go to the crypt in the mastras cemetry. The shelf inside is permanent storage put anything you dont need right now there. if you have the spell mark and recall, mark inside the crypt so you can go back whenever you want to get what you left there.
Jamie990

Postby Xionus » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Also, if you have items that you may not need, just sell them so that you can buy them back later. If you have items that don't use very often you could probably sell those too.
Xionus

Return to General Discussion