A bunch of questions from a noobie :)

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

A bunch of questions from a noobie :)

Postby Pikachoo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi everyone, I finally convinced myself to get this game, and it's been pretty decent. But I really suck at this game...

I think I'm missing something very important, but maybe I'll catch it with these questions:

1. What are comestibles for? How do you use them?

2. How do you rest?

3. Easier way to level up? Earn gold?

4. What does fashion rating do? I'm currently "shabby"

5. Where to get the recall spell?

6. Any special tips for Derth (Mage) race?

That's all I can think of for now... Thanks! This forum has been a fantastic help so far :)
Pikachoo

Re: A bunch of questions from a noobie :)

Postby Jamie990 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi,
1. Comestibles are food and water they let you rest whenever there isnt any danger ;) see next answer
2. see that tent button down the bottom? Hit that button to rest.
3. easy way to level up- Find a dungeon with some monsters you can kill easily, kill them then do not go back for 7 game days and all the monsters will have respawned so you can get some mroe xp. DO NOT GO BACK IN DURING THE 7 DAYS OR THE TIMER WILL RESET!

Easy way to earn gold- Make potions using the ingredients you find and sell them
- play cards in the inn saving after every win and loading back to last save after every loss (save before you start as well)
5. recall spell, check the magic shops, the one in mastras may stock it fif not the one in vastares willl definetley. The shop items respawn daily.
6. Have a sword or staff you can use for close combat. don't rely 100% on magic. When using magic have a stock of full mana/ strong restore mana potions and fortify magic potions as these increase your magic damage.

Hope you continue to enjoy this amazing game and just ask if you need help!
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Pikachoo » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:31 am

Wow that was a really fast and informative answer! Thanks so much!!

Oh and two more questions:
1. As a Mage, does it matter if I get a heavy weapon or a light weapon? Also would a staff be better?
2. Should I worry about leveling my strength or dexterity? Or just intellect and endurance?

Thanks again!
Pikachoo

Postby Jamie990 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:42 am

Pikachoo wrote:Wow that was a really fast and informative answer! Thanks so much!!

Oh and two more questions:
1. As a Mage, does it matter if I get a heavy weapon or a light weapon? Also would a staff be better?
2. Should I worry about leveling my strength or dexterity? Or just intellect and endurance?

Thanks again!

You are welcome.
1. For a mae itdoesn't really matter but I would reccomend you use light weapons and staffs aren't neded BUT later on, you may start finding ones that boost your magic attack when equipped so are useful to keep a ey out for staffs ;)
2. Sometimes you need strength and dexterity for certain quests. But yes mainly focus on endurance and inteligence but also dont ngect the others too much :)

You didn't ask but here is a tip. leveling up sills stops at skill level 100. SO to get it higher without enchanting save any books you find until later on if you can as they will put it above 100 :)
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Pikachoo » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 am

My hero! Thanks for the dandy tip :)
Pikachoo

Postby Jamie990 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Pikachoo wrote:My hero! Thanks for the dandy tip :)

Haha, well you (in your game) may be Freymore's Hero! :D Or then again you could be the villain! :twisted:

Very welcome mate.
Jamie990

Postby Lord Dim » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 pm

[quote="Pikachoo"]

3. Easier way to level up? Earn gold?

What i did to lvl was go but lost archipelagos, talk to the mayor and start the quest. I got a sword that dose 500 to 1000 damedge! As for gold buy cursed chest set or something. I sold unnnescary weps for about 5000 to 25000 each!
Lord Dim

Postby Ferretdog » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:16 am

How do i get past the force field at the entrance of castle loegria?
Ferretdog

Postby Jamie990 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:33 pm

cast the disarm spell on it ;)
Jamie990

Return to General Discussion