Brand new to game

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Brand new to game

Postby Noblesquire » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Hi all, just saying hello! I was browsing the Skyrim forums yesterday and someone recommended The Quest for iPhone so I tried the lite version and after playing 20 minutes I deleted the lite version and bought the Gold version.. I have NEVER spent more than .99 cents for any iPhone game so to spend 7.99 is a big complement to doing such a great job with bringing an old school rpg to the iPhone. It remimds me of the games i used to play in the late 80's early 90's. I have tried out other RPGs the iphone offers, but nothing has really grabbed my attn until now! Looking forward to hanging out with everyone here on the forums and getting to know the game!
Noblesquire

Re: Brand new to game

Postby Jamie990 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Glad to hear it! So many little querks of the game, and the story line of the main game, very cleverly done lot of twists ;) No previews though :lol:
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby EleniTee » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:54 pm

It's my favorite game have been spending huge globs of time on it... Just love it. I had high hopes for Wizardry but alas it does not come close to this gem of a game. I'm still on the original quest have not made it to the 1st expansion yet. So I have a few years of entertainment coming my way. I mostly play when I am camping in the forest.
EleniTee

Postby Xionus » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:38 am

This game reminds me alot of the Elder Scrolls series. However, I really enjoyed the little twists and turns that Redshift put in this to make it seem like it wasn't impossible to do everything without spending 300 hours on.
Xionus

Return to General Discussion