How do stats work exactly?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

How do stats work exactly?

Postby Noblesquire » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:29 pm

So I just leveled up for the first time. I have 5 points to spend and I am a Mage. So I have played lots of RPGs and generally speaking, you want to have some strength because it increases how much you can carry. Is that also true here? And if so, to what degree? How much does one Str point = in carrying capacity? And also how much does 1 intellegence = for mana or whatever else it effects... I was thinking I would want to focus on intellegence, but I don't want to be the smartest weakling in the game and never have the ability to carry treasures to sell... Also, what is the capacity that you can carry? Is it based on how many slots or is it weight based or both? Also any other general tips or sugesstions etc you can provide about how stats work in this game are very appreciated... And sorry if my post is confusing! Love the game and if I am understanding right, they are planning to make another RPG in the future... I will buy it day one... Only regret is that I just barely found this game this week!
Noblesquire

Re: How do stats work exactly?

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:26 pm

Too much questions at once, Noblesquire... : )
The best thing for knowing "what means what" in the game is the Game Manual. You can get it from here:

http://www.redshift.hu/iPhone/TheQuestiPhoneManual.pdf

For knowing the exact details I think you should simply save a game right before you spend your points you got from leveling up. Then try it out. : ) Try spending the points to the intelligence and see what happens with the other stats (like mana/sp), or try spending them to the strength and check the damage/pack (carrying) stats. And so on.
Also, you got points to the skills too, don't forget to spend them too!
Sylon / Redshift

Re: How do stats work exactly?

Postby Noblesquire » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Thanks very much for the link to the manual. I will read over it later today. Also good tip on the other skill points, I didn't catch that at first! =)
Noblesquire

Return to General Discussion