Abandoned Mine

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Abandoned Mine

Postby blackolo » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 am

Hi to all, i have a little venenous putrid NECROMANCER (mage undead) level 11. I explored the 1st underground mine level and i ATOMIZED all my undead brothers but i couldnt find a key to open a special door (GRIN)
Anyone could help me ;-) ?
blackolo

Re: Abandoned Mine

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 am

Blackolo, near the entrance of this underground level, you can find a black hole at the end of a passage, right on the middle of the wall. That is a secret narrow passage to the other part of this cave. : ) I'm sure you'll find the key on the other side...
Sylon / Redshift

Postby blackolo » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Sylon / Redshift wrote:Blackolo, near the entrance of this underground level, you can find a black hole at the end of a passage, right on the middle of the wall.
That is a secret narrow passage to the other part of this cave. : ) I'm sure you'll find the key on the other side...

I didnt find the key but with a Strong unlock staff i opened the door muahhhh ;-)
How can i climb the stairway that leafs down from the high in the cave ;-) ? I yet ANNIHILATE the DAMNED ONE ;-)
blackolo

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:01 pm

The key is there, on the other side of the passage, in a large room on a sculpture-like shelf.

You can't climb that stairway, it's just a decoration element up there, for showing how complex this mine was before, when there was some life and work here too, not just ruins and undeads. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Postby Xionus » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:59 pm

I don't remember this part. I do remeber that Undeads are pretty hard to kill. Using the Clerical Morning Star may help.
Xionus

Return to General Discussion