Hurting villagers and prisons

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Hurting villagers and prisons

Postby Hellninjas » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:45 am

Ok ive been to prison alot and found that to be a cool feature in this game, but i was thinking about if i could actually kill the villagers and have guards come to me if i become a rampage or start fights in or out of bars along with an occasional night time raid against a normal peaceful town. Maybe guilds? Or an online and/or adHoc mode to play on! ( With filters of course... ) - Would this be some good ideas for this lovely game?
Hellninjas

Re: Hurting villagers and prisons

Postby Jamie990 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Perhaps but the game engine is limited in what it can do (beleive me I am using it) and because of the programer of it leaving redshift they are unable/unwilling to do any more work on the game.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:36 pm

The Quest has been out for a long time now and we certainly did implement many improvements during that time. (Although Jamie might remember that a lot of people didn't like the changes to improve the game balance. :))

What you describe are major changes, which belong to a new game and not into The Quest.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Jamie990 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Nah I don't remember that, it all happened before I joined the community. But the old heated discussions are still kicking about which I have read lol.
Recently I have seen the topic of restricted level expansions come back though :lol:
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Awesomepossum » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:05 am

As long As we are kind of discussing prisons, how do you get out of one. I am stuck in prison, and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?
Awesomepossum

Postby tshum » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:43 am

I haven't been in prizon much, but I think there is a way out of every one. You just need to either pick the lock on your cell or use the unlock spell. After that you need to search for a hidden switch or wall. Also tap on the gutter bar things many times you get through those. Hope this helps :)
tshum

Postby Jamie990 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 am

Awesomepossum wrote:As long As we are kind of discussing prisons, how do you get out of one. I am stuck in prison, and I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?

Have you left your cell? If not dont!!! just walk around and you will be released, if you ahve left your cell could you tell me what prison you are in they have different emans of escaping.
Jamie990

Postby Awesomepossum » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:43 pm

I managed to find my way out. Eventually.
Awesomepossum

Postby Buddywalkosz » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Rest, then move a space and you'll be free to go.
Buddywalkosz

Return to General Discussion