Class Help

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Class Help

Postby ZzCupidzZ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:41 am

Hi everyone! I need help w/ class stuff. So I am making a archer and this is what I have so far:
Etherim
Light Weapon, Light Armour, Block, Accuracy, Heal Magic, Alchemy
Light weapon and armour are self explanatory, Block because Etherim does not have greatest HP, Accuracy for bows, Heal Magic so I do not have to waste so much money and can spend more on arrows, and alchemy so I can make my own potions and poison my arrows(Can you even do that?)
My plan is to hit the enemy(s) with arrows and then hit them with my short sword.
Any suggestions? I thought about replacing block with Mercantilism but I don't know.
ZzCupidzZ

Re: Class Help

Postby ZzCupidzZ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 am

*sighs* ;)
ZzCupidzZ

Re: Class Help

Postby Jamie990 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 am

ZzCupidzZ wrote:Hi everyone! I need help w/ class stuff. So I am making a archer and this is what I have so far:
Etherim
Light Weapon, Light Armour, Block, Accuracy, Heal Magic, Alchemy
Light weapon and armour are self explanatory, Block because Etherim does not have greatest HP, Accuracy for bows, Heal Magic so I do not have to waste so much money and can spend more on arrows, and alchemy so I can make my own potions and poison my arrows(Can you even do that?)
My plan is to hit the enemy(s) with arrows and then hit them with my short sword.
Any suggestions? I thought about replacing block with Mercantilism but I don't know.

Experiment! You have 20 save files use them.

You can't poison your own arrows but if you get enchantable arrows you can cast the spell enchant to poison them (environment magic increases enchant level).

Light weapon+armor yeah probably best and alchemy is very useful for making money.

Block I am not sure of I have a feeling this only kicks in when a shield is equipped though may be wrong.

I would replace block with either environment magic so you can enchant some gear. Or when you say short sword do you mean an actual short sword if so train in dual weild have a long light weapon in right hand and a short in the other and you will get some nice damage.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Return to General Discussion