Suggest a Quest.

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Suggest a Quest.

Postby Jamie990 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

So I am making a quest expansion, my expansion is slowly coming along 8 more weeks then I will get a LOT more free time (and I mean a lot hopefully) so progress should increase. Right now its around a quest or dungeon every week or two.

Anyway I thought it would be a nice idea to give those who either don't have time to learn the ways of the Quest Editor or those simply who can't use it or don't want to, the opportunity to come up with a quest. If I like what I hear I will use your idea so any ideas here by posting you allow me use of. Feel free to collaborate and enhance each others ideas, give as much or as little detail as you like anything from a general idea to a full blown quest, names, rewards, dialogues.

Look forward to hearing what you guys (and gals) come up with.

No closing date or that nonsense this aint a competition.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Re: Suggest a Quest.

Postby Matías111 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Oh I want to Give you an idea! So how about a person of athourity tells you that the local area has been ravaged by a group of dragons so you go to their lair and kill a whole army of the dragons and you bring back the dragon kings horn as proof that you have done the task? Also of you use this idea can my name be in the expansion?

Dialogue: Oh (characters name), I have heard good things about you from just about everyone. I know you're busy with your mission here on (place name) but could you please do our city a favor? South of here in (area name) is a colony of murderous dragons! They steal our gold, kill our friends and family and they even steal our livestock! My wife fell victim to these beasts last week and I want revenge, but I am not a great warrior such as you...will you help me?

(options)

1. Sure! I hate those damn dragons myself!

2.im busy....

(if option 2.)
Get out of my house! You're useless!

(if option 1.) I knew you would help me! Ok so go to their cave in (area name) south of here an kill their leader, that should scare them enough...but be prepared brave warrior! I've heard rumors that theres more then dragons living in those caves...

(if you come back with out finishing quest)
What are you doing here?! The dragons cave is south in (area name). Bring me the horn of their leader as proof!

(if you come back with dragon leaders horns)
Thanks a lot (your name)! Now we can live our lives without having to worry about dragons!

Reward: (persons name)'s Armor, (persons name)'s sword, (persons name)'s bow, (persons name)'s shield

Possible quest names:

Kill the dragon king
Destroy the dragons lair

Possible dungeon name:
Magma caves
Dragon colony
Burning caves
Matías111

Postby Kyanan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 pm

I have cool idea but as update for main game this game half action half logic and half RPG game and this will be very nice if enemies in game(all enemies)will be fast respawned maybe in 20 minutes that will be very cool.
Kyanan

Postby Matías111 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Kyanan wrote:I have cool idea but as update for main game this game half action half logic and half RPG game and this will be very nice if enemies in game(all enemies)will be fast respawned maybe in 20 minutes that will be very cool.

From what I have heard they have no plans to update the quest other then for enabling other expansions or for fixing bugs:p
Matías111

Postby Kyanan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:10 pm

We all hope on that(:
Kyanan

Postby Kyanan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

I now one more idea add Gamecentre this will be very cool with achievements hmm maybe first achievement big boss(killed dragon king)or Russian hero(rescued princes Zabava)this will be nice.
Kyanan

Postby Jamie990 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm

This thread is for suggesting quests nothing else. Thanks for your suggestion Matías111 will think about it :)

Though dragons wouldn't fit in with the storyline so if you can think of a different monster...
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Kyanan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Jamie you can't make so that enemies will be very fast respawned?
Kyanan

Postby Matías111 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Hmm well idk change the monster, if you use this let me know when the expansion is out cuz I wanna play it
Matías111

Postby Kyanan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

I too got idea like quest in church:monk old monk giving quest first main hero shall come in church and monk start speak with him"Greetings(name of his skill like warrior)"everything normally sir"?"NO isn't normally,I lost my necklace,necklace was holy,our village have big history.Once stranger came to our village and once he came to the inn and drank there,drunked man tried hit him with dirk and he hitted him,stranger turned into mad creature the red man with staff and with hood on him.He was archmage and he was demon.Once when I slept I felt strange touching I woke up and saw snake on me!!I didn't know what to do and I hitted hard snake and broke hers neck.I was not asleep now and I understood that my necklace gone.I knew that someone stole her and tried assassinate me with snake.After that I quit my house to blow fresh air and goes on the little road.I saw this archmage,red archmage didn't see me I covered in bushes,I saw how he cutted head of the squirrel this was his ritual and he cutted stomach of thug he needed blood of man.He went more further and now he did his terrible potion and went more further and he dissapered!!I now this place(speak name of place were archmage gone)"you need my help"?Yes I'll give you great thing this thing was my teacher's the great ring.And main quest named madness,main hero go to this place and dissapering too and he see that he in the strange blue place there are 5 monsters and archmage with necklace and staff,when main player got back with necklace monk speak thank you(name of player)and giving ring.Oh yes and in blue den in back of archmage the teleporter.
Kyanan

Postby Jamie990 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Matías111 wrote:Hmm well idk change the monster, if you use this let me know when the expansion is out cuz I wanna play it

Probably not for a year sadly busy with exas and school stuff.
Jamie990

Postby Matías111 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Jaimie where do I dowload this program to make quest expansions? Because I may decide to do this myself later on
Matías111

Postby Jamie990 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Matías111 wrote:Jaimie where do I dowload this program to make quest expansions? Because I may decide to do this myself later on

Emial elendil at elendil@redshift.hu and ask about the editor.
Jamie990

Postby noobpod » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:25 pm

When the hero is wandering around a dense forest he comes across a small village. This small village isn't even an official village. It is run by a traitor named Matras. If our hero goes into this small village and talks to a villager they will tell him to speak to "the true king of the island" because he needs some assistance. Upon entering the traitors house Matras asks you if you want to assist him with something. If you say yes then he asks you to go south-west to a nearby village who also has "the true king" and take out their fighting force. Which is mostly made up of criminals.

A Traitors Competition.

Go Southwest and either enter the village or kill 20 criminals nearby the village.

If you kill the enemies then go back to Matras and claim a reward.

If you enter the town and talk with the leader of the other town and have a persuasion of over 50 then you can convince him to join Matras. If you suceed then go back to Matras and claim a reward plus you now have the title Lord. When talking to villagers of either town they will call you Lord.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like this quest idea? I was thinking that maybe it could be expanded to a main quest instead.
noobpod

Postby Kyanan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

Jamie what do you think about my idea?
Kyanan

Postby Jamie990 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:11 am

Yeah like them, might be able to incorporate them in somewhere.
Jamie990

Postby Kyanan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

So Jamie you see?I wrote quest with monk please tell me do you like it?
Kyanan

Postby Jamie990 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 am

It's an interesting idea yeah. Like the general idea church and demon like thing stole something.
Jamie990

Return to General Discussion