Tell us about your hero.

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Tell us about your hero.

Postby noobpod » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:39 am

Tell us about your adventurer! Is he good,evil or awesome? I'll start off.

Level: 5
Race: Rasvim
Name: Malintaur
Alignment: Evil

Malintaur is a depressing fellow (death does that to you). He enjoys a good and long card game at the local pub. While he is gives off the appearance of being a bad person he is at heart a very kind man. Having to steal to live as he grew up made him recognized as a bad chap. He would give a begger a coin without a second thought or help a child find her mirror even if it meant fighting of many enemies. When his home town was suffering from an illness coming from bad air out of a grave, he alone dared to venture down to save the townsfolk. Despite his dislike of most people Malintaur often wishes for a good companion to adventure with.

Part 2.

Malintaur has recently been taking up a bit more cardgames then usual. He has lost a considerable amount of money. He has also taken up drink. Trying hard to quit is essential to actually stopping an addiction, sadly Malintaur has no wish to stop. He is considering getting help from one of his friends, Lucy the Streetwalker.

This is all I got so far on my character. Will be updated in the future! Now tell me about your hero or villain.
noobpod

Re: Tell us about your hero.

Postby Munchkin88 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:54 am

Level: 7
Race: Seiry
Name: Finizzo
Alignment: Evil

Finizzo is a shady character. The type of person you see in the shadows or wandering the streets at night. He's a wanted man and has to constantly evade guards and sneak into towns. He's a pickpocket, thief, and assassin. However, he is still a loyal kingdom agent. When out adventuring and solving quests he likes to take the persuasive and stealthy approach (skills he is very good at). He's broken out of every prison he's been booked into. On a good day you will find him playing cards or having a drink at the inn. On a calm night you may just see him wandering the streets... Or looking through your window.
Munchkin88

Postby Matías111 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:16 am

Level:9
Race:Noger
Alignment:Good
Name:Matías

My character is good, although he enjoys to steal and break into houses....he's very wealthy so he usually buys his way out of prison. He enjoys accepting quests and doing them 40 days later as well as fighting random enemies that don't involve magic or projectiles being thrown towards him. Hes drunk half the time and almost always has an overloaded inventory because he's too lazy to go to a shop to sell his stuff.

And that's my character
Matías111

Postby abstractcolors3 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:30 pm

my Etherim(good alignment), excels in light armor, light weaponry, and alchemy, and is a hard worker, always completing those side quests as well as Main Quest!
abstractcolors3

Return to General Discussion