Gatekeeper dragons strategy?

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Gatekeeper dragons strategy?

Postby Skymze » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Ive defeated nearly everything for the gatekeeper quest including the dragon king. Im so close to finishing the but i cant kill the dragon servants. Ive tried over and over but they always kill me. I think im physically able (lvl 14, 43 strength, 34 intelligence, 30 dexterity, 66 heavy weapon, 54 attack magic) im just running low on healing and mana potions. I think i might have enough to kill them if i have a decent strategy. Ive been kinda butchering it. Any suggestions?
Skymze

Re: Gatekeeper dragons strategy?

Postby Xionus » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:45 pm

The easiest way I found to do this was to go to the alchemist in Phyrn. He usually have either Full Healing/Full Restore Mana potions of Strong Healing/Strong Restore Mana potions. I bought about 50 of each and was able to beat the dragons with about 30 left over.
Xionus

Postby Jamie990 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

he best way to kill the dragon king is you see that tunnel with the gate that eads to the big chamber? retreat back inside the tunnel a bit and use a bow and fire from there. Use boost magic resistance spells/potions to protect you from their attacks. They cant follow you into the tunnel so you are pretty much safe!
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby Michele_L » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 pm

I just fought the dragon king one-on-one. Just tell him he will now to you. The rest of the dragons will leave you alone.
Michele_L

Return to General Discussion