Quest Gold v.s Expansions

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Quest Gold v.s Expansions

Postby Druid » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 pm

I just beat the Quest, and now I'm trying to decide if I should buy Islands of Ice and Fire, or if I should buy the Gold version o the Quest. Can I transfer my save file for the Quest over to the Quest Gold? Also, if I just buy the expansions one at a time, will they each show up as a separate icon on my iPod touch?
Druid

Re: Quest Gold v.s Expansions

Postby Jamie990 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Lets split that up a bit.

1. The quest gold has the main game with 3 expansions so is better value than money than each indavidually.

2. Yes using file transfer transfering the quest save to your computer then to the quest gold.

3. You will have indavidual icons yes. You just have to enable them all in the quest gold (or the quest) to continue with the same character.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Postby AlyshaWall » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 pm

When you get quest gold the biggest thing is that you can put your other expansions on quest gold like if you have ice and fire you can go on it. I have all of the expansions on quest gold and it actually gets really confusing with all of the different things from other "worlds" and quests confuse me.. But maybe im just dumb.
AlyshaWall

Postby Druid » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Okay, thanks.
Druid

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Although I'm not against people giving us more money, I'd like to point out that simply buying Islands of Ice and Fire and Hero of Lukomorye I & II is cheaper than buying The Quest Gold. ;) The Quest Gold is intended for those who haven't bought The Quest yet.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Unknown_Z » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:40 am

Elendil / Redshift wrote:Although I'm not against people giving us more money, I'd like to point out that simplybuying Islands of Ice and Fire and Hero of Lukomorye I & II is cheaper than buying The Quest Gold. ;) The Quest Gold is intended for those who haven't bought The Quest yet.

Exactly... Helped me lots in not having to spend more money on the game... Saved two dollars :)
Unknown_Z

Postby Druid » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 am

It was worth it to me. Having multiple icons would have driven me nuts.
Druid

Return to General Discussion