Slave Masters Orders Question

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Slave Masters Orders Question

Postby Tract » Fri May 19, 2017 3:43 pm

After first finding that port I didn't take up the girls steal the key quest, but I did take the slave masters orders one. However, Hanty won't give me them. I tried looking it up and found I need a bag for the orders - but I never got a bag from Kamish. Did I do something wrong or is there a differnt way to get the bag? I wanted to do every quest and now it seems this one is permanently stuck.
Tract

Re: Slave Masters Orders Question

Postby Tract » Fri May 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Other question, I read you could steal through windows but nothing ever happens for me, I'm probably just doing it wrong though.
Tract

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 pm

You need at least 30 Appraise for Hanty to take you seriously.

You must try to break into houses at night. And only some houses (some windows) can be broken into, not all.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Tract » Fri May 19, 2017 7:51 pm

Thanks it worked :D I thought it was 30 persuade not appraise. While this is here, do you know of the two shelves in the Mage Lair are safe for storage?

And do you know what controls wether storage refills? Is it like a i game week no matter what? A i game week without entering that area?
Tract

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Every container (except permanent ones) and all monsters respawn after one week in game time. If you go back to the map, the timer resets.

The north shelf is permanent in the Mage Lair.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Tract » Fri May 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Is only the north one permanent? If not, will going there once a week prevent the other one from reset?

Just making sure lol.
Tract

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sat May 20, 2017 6:27 am

Only the north one. Because it contains a quest item (which we don't want to respawn :)).

If you go back to a map within the week, it won't reset.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Tract » Sun May 21, 2017 1:11 pm

Awesome thanks, almost more for kinda role play than anything else(my first and only character is a warmage) I've been using the lair to store me skill books and normal/spell books at the corresponding north and other shelves. . Also storing my magic weapons and armor there. Since I had given the occupants the boot during the Archmages quest, I basically made it my own hidden mage lair, tho my random crap is still in the crypt shelf lol.
I go there often enough to keep the other shelf from respawn to ty for answering the question, and have a good day :D.

Edit: one other completely unrelated question if you have the time, for some reason sometimes there is no music until Ibswitch to another app and then swipe back to The Quest HD, and sometimes that doesn't even work and there is just no music(and I made sure to check that my volume was up). It honestly isn't a problem for me at all, I don't actually play games with music, but I kinda want to at least hear it when I want to :P. Again, not exactly a huge issue but if you happen to know about a fix for this off the top of your head that would be very helpful ^_^

Edit 2: Also if you have time, another issue. For the thieves guild, I finished the rob a wealthy family quest but I still cannot open the blue doors with the key I got after finishing it. Also, is there actually a next mission like the master thief says? Or is it just waiting forever to be "summoned"? Edit: Nevermind! I got to the red door and opened it, but the weapons and armor are only evil alignment :C

Editaroni 3: just making sure, he effectiveness of spells is based upon your present skill, not the skill you had upon obtaining said spell, right?
Tract

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Sun May 21, 2017 2:12 pm

No idea about the music, sorry.

There are no more quests for the Thieves Guild after the "Rob a wealhy family". The blue(ish) doors are not locked, only the purple ones are.

Spell effectiveness is of course based on your character's current attributes.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby Tract » Sun May 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Thanks, tho it's kinda odd that he says he would summon me for more, I guess they just didn't end up making more thieves stuff :P

On the other hand, it's also kinda dissapointinf that the super special magic items are only for evil :P, since my character is good.
Tract

Return to General Discussion