beggars and some questions

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

beggars and some questions

Postby cloudtirones » Mon May 22, 2017 11:12 pm

What is the functions of beggars in game? Besides from quest is there any way to raise your fame? And in the expansion of isles of ice and fire.. i finish all the quest but people still have the dialog of about the beast.. it is gone already.. and the port of eldfell still close there's no ship going to thule..
cloudtirones

Re: beggars and some questions

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue May 23, 2017 7:31 am

I don't remember, maybe there is a quest involving a beggar, maybe not. Otherwise they are part of the world, just like other passersby.

No.

In that case you haven't finished the main quest line. ;)
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby cloudtirones » Tue May 23, 2017 10:22 am

How? I already fix the bridge with hammer.. ang talk to gurutz in stone village... what am I missing?..
cloudtirones

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Tue May 23, 2017 2:08 pm

You have to go back to the governor to report on your progress.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby cloudtirones » Tue May 23, 2017 2:34 pm

governor has gone, his room is locked he was executed.. I already defeat his dragons and fire birds.. after that I go to the man in a port then fix the bridge and talk to gurutz
cloudtirones

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 am

So when you defeated the governor's dragons and other minions, you got back to the port of Eldfell? Mersant himself should await you there... And the end sequence, when you talk with him. That is the end of the expansion pack.
Sylon / Redshift

Postby iwastetimeongames » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Elendil / Redshift wrote:I don't remember, maybe there is a quest involving a beggar, maybe not. Otherwise they are part of the world, just like other passersby.

I always thought that, for instance, if you gave money to all beggars in (areas of) the game, your fame would increase or generic items/skills unlocked, or similar. I do very much praise generosity for generosity's sake in real life – but, within the game, is there a way to make it a sort of ongoing activity generating rewards?
iwastetimeongames

Return to General Discussion